True Linkswear Shoes

Lol.... Damn. I wanted to wear shorts :( I think I still would haha.

What if you put some heal inserts in there? Or is the support in the heal just too little for anything to really help? Sorry I know we will probably get the answers in the review. If so I can definitely wait.
lmao, that's a perfect description. i wouldn't wear them with shorts.

Lol.... Damn. I wanted to wear shorts :( I think I still would haha.

What if you put some heal inserts in there? Or is the support in the heal just too little for anything to really help? Sorry I know we will probably get the answers in the review. If so I can definitely wait.

I think with some inserts it could make a difference. However I also think that would defeat the purpose of this design. Just my opinion obviously as it seems these are as popular as ever. They remind me so much of another brand that had their spokesman as a spokesman

I'm resurrecting this thread because I couldn't find another catch-all True Linkswear thread. I purchased a pair of the LUX Knit and they did not work out. I wore them for two rounds and got blisters on the back and sides of my feet. True Linkswear was great to deal with as I returned them for the True Original and I am 9 holes and 18 holes in walking with them and they are fantastic so far. I do not wear wide shoes so I was somewhat concerned they weren't going to work, but I had no issues with knee pain or fatigue walking 18, which I tend to get in my regular pairs.

I ordered my dad some shoes around Black Friday when they are giving a $25 gift card with every order. I dont really recall these ever going on sale but ive been saving that $25 for myself hoping maybe they run a sale some time... I'd go with the black OG premium

Back