True Temper Elevate ETS Shafts

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Standard in the new Apex irons, these will definitely be a popular choice.

Elevate ETS utilizes our Variable Wall Technology to increase wall thickness in the tip section providing an extra-long reinforced tip section to promote Enhanced Tip Stability.

ErifFI7XUAgxg3N.jpeg

I like the elevates in my current set. Sounds like a nice upgrade!

This should pair well with the irons.

Elevate Tours in my Smoke Combo set are so good. I don't feel beat up after a round and even though there is some help there with launch, I did not see any ballooning of my ball flight. Curious if these will launch a bit lower and be in line for those who want a more penetrating ball flight.

Will these have the VSS technology in the original Elevates? This could be very nice if they have VSS to help dampen vibrations as well as the enhanced tip section

• Admin
Will these have the VSS technology in the original Elevates? This could be very nice if they have VSS to help dampen vibrations as well as the enhanced tip section
'Yes sir they do.

Firmer tip should lower the launch. The Elevate Tour are some of my favorite steel shafts. Be interested to see how these compare.

I like the sound of this. Switching to a lighter weight shaft with a stiffer tip is interesting.

The Elevate Tour have been my favorite shaft to hit of all time. Excited to try the out and see how they do in the Apex 21

@mpeterson sounds like this is what you needed before lol

I am intrigued as one who adores the Elevate line, I would like to out these up against my stock tours

'Yes sir they do.
That could be the game changer to have VSS and EST tech in the new shafts. Love that you can go lighter and still have the stability in the tip.

The Elevate shafts are great, and I really like the way this line is going. The VSS is awesome and if I went back to steal, I would definitely want the VSS.

Elevate are the best steel shafts I’ve ever played, so you bet your arse I’m pumped about this iteration.

How do you think they would compare to the Nippon 950GH? That is what I have in my Apex 19s.

I am so glad Callaway kept the Elevates in the lineup. It really is a another solid option for us players with any elbow issues who don't want to play graphite.

I am so glad Callaway kept the Elevates in the lineup. It really is a another solid option for us players with any elbow issues who don't want to play graphite.

Agreed, the VSS is very nice indeed for those that aren't quite ready to move to graphite. But the Recoils in graphite are extremely stable and a great shaft offering there as well

@mpeterson sounds like this is what you needed before lol

I am intrigued as one who adores the Elevate line, I would like to out these up against my stock tours

The Elevate 95 are easily the best feeling steel shafts I've ever used.

From a playability perspective are these supposed to be be lower launch/lower spin compared to the original Elevates?

Elevate are the best steel shafts I’ve ever played, so you bet your arse I’m pumped about this iteration.
I don't have the experience with different shafts and their profiles as you do, @Jman but I was coming into this thread to say the same thing. Absolutely love the Elevate 95s in my 19 Apex irons. In my limited experience, I've never played an iron shaft that felt better from backswing to impact. I know the VSS technology plays a big role in that but I'm I big fan of the ball flight that I get out of them also. Nice and high without ballooning halfway to my target and falling out of the sky. Absolutely love em. I have no intention of replacing my irons this season but I could be talked into a shaft swap if these prove to be a major improvement. I really hope they come in black eventually, though.

These are an update to the Elevate line designed to deliver the head more consistently while still providing similar launch and spin.

When we make high launch shafts the tips have to be flexible and hence droop and lag more than a standard shaft, leading to less consistent strikes depending on how hard you swing that day. ETS has a longer tip reinforcement than original Elevate which helps reduce droop and lag variation for a more consistent strike.

These are an update to the Elevate line designed to deliver the head more consistently while still providing similar launch and spin.

When we make high launch shafts the tips have to be flexible and hence droop and lag more than a standard shaft, leading to less consistent strikes depending on how hard you swing that day. ETS has a longer tip reinforcement than original Elevate which helps reduce droop and lag variation for a more consistent strike.
Color me intrigued.

Thanks for the info, Don. I really like everything I'm hearing about these - I have really enjoyed the Elevate Tour and 95 in the sets of irons I've had them in.

Back