True Temper Elevate Tour Shafts

I mean....

DSC_0573-XL.jpg

I hate you

Oh my gracious...

The black finish is nice and all but what are you all seeing with the performance?!

I’ve got a few thoughts in here haha

Seeing enough that I’ve got them in more than one set.

I’ve got a few thoughts in here haha

Seeing enough that I’ve got them in more than one set.

Such a weird feeling through impact but results speak for themselves. Such a good design

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a weird feeling through impact but results speak for themselves. Such a good design

Weird how dudeski?

Weird how dudeski?

Shaft Flex during impact makes it seem like the ball should shoot to the moon but on most non open face hits, there’s no ballooning or excess height.

The more aggressive VSS in the Elevate 95s is kind of addicting. Took a few swings with a different iron shafts in the same head, and the difference is absolutely noticeable. Still feel where on the head you're hitting it, but on a cooler day you won't get that sting.

Happy to see VSS making its way into other True Temper lines.

Just ordered the Apex Combo set with the Elevate Tour in them, stiff flex. I was striping them in the fitting bay. I am really interested to see how the VSS technology works, as I am coming back to steel from graphite.

Just ordered the Apex Combo set with the Elevate Tour in them, stiff flex. I was striping them in the fitting bay. I am really interested to see how the VSS technology works, as I am coming back to steel from graphite.

I have VSS in my iron shafts, but not my wedges - to me, it’s noticeable. Looking forward to your thoughts.

I wish I could get VSS in all my current shafts

I have VSS in my iron shafts, but not my wedges - to me, it’s noticeable. Looking forward to your thoughts.

I have the TT Elevate Tours in every iron and my pm grinds. Having played graphite and recently PX LZ, these feel so much better.

The best part is a smooth swing gets the ball up in a hurry with a nice trajectory. Each time out I’m getting more and more comfortable with these .

I'm very interested in these. I tried them in the Apex Pro's but it just shoots the ball up in the air i.e. 7000+ rpm's. I don't really trust launch monitors though. I trust on course results in real conditions with my ball of choice.

Right now I am playing i210's with DG 120 S300, I think I hit them a little short but need the weight for my tempo. I have a demo i210 7 iron and was going to build it out with this shaft. Has anyone had different results from the LM to the course?

Thanks!

I'm very interested in these. I tried them in the Apex Pro's but it just shoots the ball up in the air i.e. 7000+ rpm's. I don't really trust launch monitors though. I trust on course results in real conditions with my ball of choice.

Right now I am playing i210's with DG 120 S300, I think I hit them a little short but need the weight for my tempo. I have a demo i210 7 iron and was going to build it out with this shaft. Has anyone had different results from the LM to the course?

Thanks!

Dg120 will launch lower and spin less so you’ll probably see slightly higher launch and a bit more spin with the elevate tours. Maybe not a ton, but a little. They’ll feel better though.

Is the Callaway version a "made for" them only? They call it the True Temper Elevate Tour 115 Steel whereas on the True Temper site it is referred to simply as ELEVATE TOUR and each flex has its own weight.

I tried them again today in a Callaway Apex head and they were a little better in terms of spin but launch was a little high but it could have been the Maxfli ball they use? Or the head? I still think I am going to try one in a 7 iron.

True Temper Elevate Tour Shafts

Is the Callaway version a "made for" them only? They call it the True Temper Elevate Tour 115 Steel whereas on the True Temper site it is referred to simply as ELEVATE TOUR and each flex has its own weight.

I tried them again today in a Callaway Apex head and they were a little better in terms of spin but launch was a little high but it could have been the Maxfli ball they use? Or the head? I still think I am going to try one in a 7 iron.

882ef59154d5e758b2f2fd23bb3a3da9.jpg

My Combos and my Miura CB’s.

Same shaft I think, though the callaway one is missing the “pro” under the VSS. The black finish though is for Callaway only.

I fired off a Q to to DB and Dnevs on Twitter. We shall see.

I would assume they are the same but there’s always a chance they tweaked the profile slightly specifically for those irons.

I would assume they are the same but there’s always a chance they tweaked the profile slightly specifically for those irons.

Did they mention that possibility during the ultimate weekend last year?

The black ones are exactly the same as chrome ones

Did they mention that possibility during the ultimate weekend last year?

No. Didn’t really ask though.

i really want to spend some time with these. the idea of a higher launch angle and peak height is very appealing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back