True Temper Iron Shaft Project

Great round buddy! I knew you were good to go :)

TC,

Wow, that is one fantastic round, congratulations. As Dan Patrick used to say, you are en fuego.

Wowsers TC, congrats! Sounds like you put it all together today. There's nothing better than standing over your ball and having supreme confidence on execution. Keep it up bud.

Holy crap TC, what a round!! Congrats man you deserve it!!

i think it was a combination of both to tell you the truth. it's nice knowing that i don't have to worry about ballooning balls of the tee, and the feel is just temendous, i'd even say it inspires confidence. make sense?

Yep I do understand. Confidence to me is one of the most important elements in golf or anything for that matter. You can be a highly skilled player and play with other players of that level. When the bacon hits the pan though,,,, the one with the "I can er done" mentality will win out....

well, i backed up my 74 with a round of 76 today.

played at andrew johnson golf club in TN with the father in law. we had a great time and he's only been at this game for about a year now. he shot a 103 but actually hit some good shots!

anyway, i went out in 38 and came home in 38.

hit 7/13 fwys (par 70 with 5 par 3's)
hit 9/18 girs
had 33 putts

1 birdie
11 pars
5 bogeys
1 double

hit the ball really well today for not knowing the layout. lots of doglegs and elevated greens but the irons were wonderful again. the shafts just keep growing and growing on me. i am also starting to really get adjusted to the midsize grips. it was pretty windy out there and i had no problem keeping the ball lower if i had to and this is simply something that couldn't be done previously.

i'm really, really happy with the rifle's!!!

Great round tc, sounds like the new shafts are just what you needed. I'm kind of scared how I'll play the next time out. Work and now travel to see the grandkids has kept me off the course a while. I brought the clubs to Missouri, but getting out's not looking good.

Hope those clubs keep treating you right.

dude... you are the man! gimme some of that swing juice an make it a double! lol

dude... you are the man! gimme some of that swing juice an make it a double! lol

hahaha, well, i must have ran out of juice!

played at glen cannon country club in beautiful brevard, nc today. played from the tips (6486, 71/128) and put up a somewhat lack luster 83!

went out in 43 and came home in 40.

hit 10/14 fwys (the superfast is a freaking machine!!!)
hit 7/18 girs (everything went left today with the irons. the ball was hit well, ball flight and distance was great, but it's clear that something wasn't clicking or that my alignment was piss poor)
had 34 putts
had 11 bogeys
had 7 pars

so uneventful really!

You are still my hero! Sometimes the shots just don't fall. Love the way the shafts are working out for you man. That is awesome.
hahaha, well, i must have ran out of juice!

played at glen cannon country club in beautiful brevard, nc today. played from the tips (6486, 71/128) and put up a somewhat lack luster 83!

went out in 43 and came home in 40.

hit 10/14 fwys (the superfast is a freaking machine!!!)
hit 7/18 girs (everything went left today with the irons. the ball was hit well, ball flight and distance was great, but it's clear that something wasn't clicking or that my alignment was piss poor)
had 34 putts
had 11 bogeys
had 7 pars

so uneventful really!

nice round still Pale Rider!

You are still my hero! Sometimes the shots just don't fall. Love the way the shafts are working out for you man. That is awesome.

nice round still Pale Rider!

thanks fellas. i hit the ball so well off the tee today, when i wasn't in the fwy i was right near it. it's become clear that alignment issues are there and i need to get to work. highlight of the day was a 7 iron i hit from 168 that stuck to about 3 feet, of course i 2 putted for par, ahaha.

just one of those days i suppose.

Back