True Temper Iron Shaft Project

It wil make him just salivatate that much more! I am very interested in the outcome of this experiment. You have to be strong, which Calloway is, and have a good swing speed to hit the heavier stiff shafts up. With his ball flight so high I definitely think it will lower the flight considerably and the short dispersion should be tighter. Good luck Calloway! I hope they work out well for you........

thanks gray! it's hard to convey to most of the guys just how high i hit the ball, i'm glad you know exactly what i'm talking about.

maybe just bang a ball out of the yard or something huh? nah, i figure it'll just give the adhesive more time to cure, that certainly can't hurt anything.

just one :devil:

just one :devil:

you're evil OEM! i'll see what i can do for you....there's a crappy driving range right up the road from the shop: maybe a small bucket?

you're evil OEM! i'll see what i can do for you....there's a crappy driving range right up the road from the shop: maybe a small bucket?

You know theyre all set and fully dried. You just want to be extra extra sure. I cant blame you but someone has to be bad guy here and push for the small bucket!!

You know theyre all set and fully dried. You just want to be extra extra sure. I cant blame you but someone has to be bad guy here and push for the small bucket!!

yeah, you know me well enough that the small bucket's probably gonna be hit.

If you give a mouse a cookie, he is going to want some milk. If TC hits a small bucket, he will want 9.

9's not a possibility but a small bucket is! i might just skip out on my work duties this morning and head over early. i hate you guys......but not really!

Just do it TC. You really have no other choice buddy.

Just do it TC. You really have no other choice buddy.

i know hawk, i'll def hit up the range but now i'm wondering if a small bucket's enough to really hit everything, haha.

take quick vids

I'll just throw this out there. How about two small buckets and some birdie balls for the trip?

i don't have any birdie balls! i'll be sure to let you guys know what i decide to do, don't worry.

Dude, you know for sure those things are dry and ready. Why you think he wanted to keep them a little longer? Cause he knows its too hard to not hit them. You better, cause you wont have a good weekend if you dont.

Just hit a bucket and I bet you'll be glad you did this weekend.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Dude, you know for sure those things are dry and ready. Why you think he wanted to keep them a little longer? Cause he knows its too hard to not hit them. You better, cause you wont have a good weekend if you dont.

true that! i suppose hitting them might be the only golf highlight for me in the next 4 days!

Just hit a bucket and I bet you'll be glad you did this weekend.

i think that's a good idea.

Thanks to everybody that commented on teh True Temper Facebook page in regards to this article. We want THP to be heard over there.

Thanks to everybody that commented on teh True Temper Facebook page in regards to this article. We want THP to be heard over there.

I'm just glad I found out they have a page there. Also, glad to have found out about the fitting tool.

i think that facebook just got a whole lot cooler to me in the past month or so, i'm now a fan of a bunch of golf companies and i love the info that they put up.

Hmm guess I should get back on the face page. Ugh its like work

Hmm guess I should get back on the face page. Ugh its like work

no way, just follow a bunch of golf companies, it's much more fun that way.

no way, just follow a bunch of golf companies, it's much more fun that way.

TC is very correct. Plus you can hear a bunch of fools you don't know anymore complain about everything and give you awesome inspirational quotes!

Back on topic. TC, when you ditching out on work buddy?

TC is very correct. Plus you can hear a bunch of fools you don't know anymore complain about everything and give you awesome inspirational quotes!

Back on topic. TC, when you ditching out on work buddy?

the shop doesn't open until 10, which is strange to me, so i'll head up there then. i have to get the oil changed in the car and then i'll hit up the pasture like driving range.

Duly noted. On your way to the range bro?

Duly noted. On your way to the range bro?

soon, OEM, soon! i know you're tired and i know you want to know how it goes. i can shoot you a txt later if that's easier? i may let you know how it goes so you can post it here for me since i probably won't be able to.

Back