True Temper Iron Shaft Project

soon, OEM, soon! i know you're tired and i know you want to know how it goes. i can shoot you a txt later if that's easier? i may let you know how it goes so you can post it here for me since i probably won't be able to.

Awesome! Happy to help out.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

bad news guys, the irons weren't ready. the tech guy was out all of yesterday so the progress i was told that would've been done never happened.

That sucks!

curses! You should have told them you have an afternoon tee time @ Pebble that you needed them for

That's awesome about the Facebook nod TC! Worldwide recognition!

That totally sucks about your clubs not being ready.... sorry about that bro!

@ least i'm heading out of town!

i'll pick them up sunday afternoon and am playing in a tournament early monday am, so at least i'll have some good stuff to report back when i do!

That sucks big broseph

yeah, but what can you do? i'll pick them up sunday, then i've got to be at wildcat early monday am for the scholarship fund tourny.

too bad TC, someone send him an update on the US Open!

lol, unless he is a phil fan

The dude is probably out gaming them as we type! No, theyre not ready yet TC, wink wink while the tech is probably on hole 15 right now with your new sticks!! lol

btw just gave you some love on facebook too! TC goes big time!

The dude is probably out gaming them as we type! No, theyre not ready yet TC, wink wink while the tech is probably on hole 15 right now with your new sticks!! lol

Hahaha. You know this is going down.

anybody text him an update yet?

Hahaha. You know this is going down.

He might even be going for a career low and cant believe how well the rifle shafts hit!!

just got off the phone with uncle daddy, which is always a pleasure. he stopped by to pick my sticks up yesterday afternoon. he said they look great! i'm glad my girls are back home, i'll be playing early tomorrow morning so i'll have some good reporting to offer tomorrow night.

JB, do you think that i'll need a significant amount of range time to get use to anything different? i usually warm up pretty quickly before i tee off, but i am a little concerned that the new shafts haven't been test driven before i actually game them. i'm sure there will be a difference, just not sure how much.

I would never play anything new without some decent range time to dial in what could be a pretty significant ball flight and distance change.

I would never play anything new without some decent range time to dial in what could be a pretty significant ball flight and distance change.

umm, i don't really have that option. 9am tee time, range opens at 7:30. i'll be there at that time but i'm thinking that i should really try to get my # on my 7 iron and i should be able to gage other distances off that. lord, now i'm nervous.

Best of luck TC with the new shafts. I'll be interested in hearing the results this week.

good luck TC looking forward to your feedback

Good luck with the new hardware tc, look forward to your feedback

Good luck man. Talk about a trial by fire. Can't wait to hear your feedback.

Back