True Temper Monaco Shafts

Wow those are georgeous

Do these shafts guarantee your ball will bound over massive pot bunkers? I was wondering what he was playing

I had been waiting to put some of these in my mp-68s for quite a while. I finally got a set was pretty disappointmented. I found a set of stiff flex... they felt like they were xxx-stiff. I was used to my Tour Concepts which are very smooth and have a nice kick. These felt like rebar.
I am now looking for some KBS c-tapers.

Any more feedback on these shafts? How do you guys think they would look in some Adams CB2s?

Any idea on when these might be available to the public?

The Monacos themselves, I am not sure will be.

Well that sucks, I was kinda wanting to try them out. I have no plans on replacing my current shafts I just like to try everything.

Shame, tour only stuff is weak.

You've seen me swing, what shaft flex would you recommend for these JB? I wanna grab one on the bay to screw around with.

You've seen me swing, what shaft flex would you recommend for these JB? I wanna grab one on the bay to screw around with.

Stiff.

I could say "Come to a THP Demo Day as they are always there"...
But I wont...:D

Any idea on when these might be available to the public?

The Monacos themselves, I am not sure will be.

Do we have any idea why TT isn't moving ahead with these as a mainstream offering? Maybe they are working withh the feedback they recieved from these to introduce a 2nd gen?

I'm still learning about flex and loft and all that technical stuff, but what I DO know is gorgeous ;)

Those shafts are really beautiful. Looking forward to reading all the "techie" stuff :)

Longest on tour testing period....ever......

Back