True Temper Monaco Shafts

Doesn't BStone make a black nickel j38? If so, doooo it.

Those shafts look saweeet. can't wait to hear how they play!

These are going to go into a set of CG16 irons I believe.

I'm wondering if TT has to respond to KBS
I'd be amazed if TT doesn't have the lions share of steel shafts sales

I believe these are to replace the Tour Concepts and are flighted shafts. I think Darren Clarke replaced his KBS's with the Monaco's this past summer.

I believe these are to replace the Tour Concepts and are flighted shafts. I think Darren Clarke replaced his KBS's with the Monaco's this past summer.

According to True Temper, not really. However I agree that it might replace them in the lineup. This was a design they came up with once they started working with the DG Spinners. You can hear more about it in the Radio Show we just did with them last week. Clarke and a handful of other guys have been playing them for a while now and raving about the feedback.

According to True Temper, not really. However I agree that it might replace them in the lineup. This was a design they came up with once they started working with the DG Spinners. You can hear more about it in the Radio Show we just did with them last week. Clarke and a handful of other guys have been playing them for a while now and raving about the feedback.
Any idea of the cost? I know the TC's were very expensive.

They said on the radio show, that they would determine that shortly before release. It is still being tested right now.

damn right i am!

seriously, i think these will look stunning in the 16's, especially those with the darker finish.

These shafts will be ready to go Thursday and I will put up some pictures on the finished product.

These look great! I can't tell - they're stepless like Rifles, correct?

These look great! I can't tell - they're stepless like Rifles, correct?

They have steps Bonk. Just less pronounced it appears, or the color makes it appear that way.

WHOA! These came out nice.

1057785868_GSQRu-L.jpg

1057785767_ZPz4J-L.jpg

1057785836_i8Neq-L.jpg

ok, so I have had my face 2 inches from the screen for 30 seconds tring to figure this out....hahaha ......Are they bronze looking?

ok, so I have had my face 2 inches from the screen for 30 seconds tring to figure this out....hahaha ......Are they bronze looking?

I think the 1st post has them more clear. They are definitely a light copper color. Gorgeous.

They do have that copper type of finish. They are simply gorgeous.

nevermind, just saw this.......those are SICK!!!!!

I dont wanna take anything away from vibrant by saying this.......but I NEED those some day!

nevermind, just saw this.......those are SICK!!!!!

I dont wanna take anything away from vibrant by saying this.......but I NEED those some day!

I hope True Temper releases these in this color. Not sure if they will, or if they are just for the prototypes, but I hope its this color. You can hear more about these in our True Temper Radio Show on the home page. The show on the Spinner Shafts also includes talk of these.

Those look awesome!

Those look awesome!

Agreed! We will find out today if they play as awesome as they look. They do have some Coppery Goodness to them though.

Couldn't have picked a better matching head to put in them, imo.

All I can say is, Im in love! Talk about the best feeling steel shaft I have ever used! You dont often feel loading and unloading with steel like I did with these. Incredible shaft that I am enjoying a lot. I put it head to head today with the S300s (both in CG16 irons) and definitely preferred the feel of these over the S300s (that I really like as well). Something special with these, I cannot wait to bring them to the course.

All I can say is, Im in love! Talk about the best feeling steel shaft I have ever used! You dont often feel loading and unloading with steel like I did with these. Incredible shaft that I am enjoying a lot. I put it head to head today with the S300s (both in CG16 irons) and definitely preferred the feel of these over the S300s (that I really like as well). Something special with these, I cannot wait to bring them to the course.

think we'll have some of these to demo at the outing? Id love to try some - and would they be compatible with the burner 2.0's?

Back