True Temper Monaco Shafts

think we'll have some of these to demo at the outing? Id love to try some - and would they be compatible with the burner 2.0's?

By May, the consumer version will be released most likely and I am sure we will have them for everybody.

What kind of ballflight were you getting? Comparable to the S300?

JB I know you have been hitting these for a while. Any new news on them, or any thoughts on how they have been for the past few months.

Somehow I missed this thread before. These look hot!

What kind of ballflight were you getting? Comparable to the S300?

Different feel in my opinion.

JB I know you have been hitting these for a while. Any new news on them, or any thoughts on how they have been for the past few months.

They look fantastic. They feel fantastic. I have been asked to wait until the consumer version is launched to post my home page review, but I can say, they are just awesome shafts so far.

Jesus, they are ugly.

Reactions: JB
Weird. I think they are pretty cool looking. Different strokes, I suppose.

Me too. I think most really like the look. In the end for me its about performance and these are doing the trick.

Is the finish close to the TT Black Gold shafts, where they look a little different depending on how the light hits them or are they a definite copper color in all lighting?

These are stepped correct?

Is the finish close to the TT Black Gold shafts, where they look a little different depending on how the light hits them or are they a definite copper color in all lighting?

These are stepped correct?

They are copper all the way through. And yes, they are stepped.

I don't like colored shafts. I can stand them on drivers/metalwoods, but I want my irons and wedges to be just plain steel, nothing else.

JB, this weekend I was listening to the podcast you did with Greg from True Temper again and I was wondering if the release date on these shafts has been released? And if there has been much talk about price? I know you said that they will probably be released by May, but anything more specific that you can talk about? Thanks!

JB, this weekend I was listening to the podcast you did with Greg from True Temper again and I was wondering if the release date on these shafts has been released? And if there has been much talk about price? I know you said that they will probably be released by May, but anything more specific that you can talk about? Thanks!

It has not as of yet. We should have specifics around the outing and possibly even have some demo shafts available.

I think on the right clubhead it could work well. I wouldn't pair it with, say, my X22's, but it would look great on a club that has a PVD finish, such as a CG7 BP or the CG16s
I don't like colored shafts. I can stand them on drivers/metalwoods, but I want my irons and wedges to be just plain steel, nothing else.

Any update on these? JB, so you still like them? Any more info on possible release date and price?

Any update on these? JB, so you still like them? Any more info on possible release date and price?

I love them. What we can tell you is that they will be hitting consumers in a few months and will be slightly different than these. Not sure what that means yet.

These are the shafts that DC had in his irons. Middle of page 2 has some in hand pic in a set of irons.
I know a few at the 2011 THP Outing & Demo Day got a chance to try these out.

These are the shafts that DC had in his irons. Middle of page 2 has some in hand pic in a set of irons.

These are beautiful. Cant wait to hear about their price point

I KNEW THATS WHAT HE WAS USING!!!! I looked at him and I was like "Gee, where have I seen these before...."

Some of the prettiest shafts out. Is this the first PGA win with these iron shafts?

They are very nice. Like I said earlier, I don't think they would work with my X-22's though.

Are these shafts available at the retail level yet?

They look sweet! Thanks for the pics

Back