Truly Underrated Golf Clubs

I will be interested to hear what you think of the MMB in particular. I'm looking at a set of the Tour+ irons for the guest bag as that is a great all around head.
I've been commenting on the MMB in other threads and it dawned on me that I never replied to this. My apologies @aslxa.

Initially, I thought I'd made a mistake. But after hitting it inside into the net for about a week and finally outside yesterday and today (as you're aware, that requires a mat right now), I'm starting to believe the club head really is forgiving. Clean contact and high ball flight with the majority of swings.

I still want to take it to a launch monitor and compare it with my current 6i, but from what I've experienced so far, there is little difference between the two as far as performance.

The 3h feels incredible. I took your advice and had GW build it. I opted for the Maltby Pro Series R-shaft (only because I didn't have another preference). I hate to even say this for fear of jinxing myself, but it's hard not to hit the sweat spot with this club. Again, I'll have to see how the ball flight is, but it feels like a good fit so far.

Back