Tour Event Trust Golf Women's Scottish Open - LPGA/LET Event

chile

Working with Mercury
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
they have some nice challenges going on what looks like a beautiful course....Dumbarnie Links

these winds are what i had hoped for during The Open

This event is INSANE. A real test of the elements and true links.

The wind got Amy Olson's balance for a minute this morning...that's good golf ;)

So you're telling me I should be watching this instead of the Wyndham?

The wind got Amy Olson's balance for a minute this morning...that's good golf ;)
You mean it's good to watch others play in it! :LOL:

This makes me want to play Nebraska links.

This makes me want to play Nebraska links.
It makes me want to sit inside with a warm cup of coffee and follow your live round thread while you do it.

It makes me want to sit inside with a warm cup of coffee and follow your live round thread while you do it.
Could be a good show. I'm really wanting to hit into some crazy stuff all the sudden! Seriously, the wind is miserable. It's like a mental and physical endurance test. Some of these spots and shots they're getting into it because of it look fun as hell though!! Lots of creativity and good hands required.

I REALLY like Madsen's big furry pom. I'm trying to find it online for the wife.

On a golf related note, it's really interesting seeing some of the tech cavity and hollow body (generally lower spin) stuff some of the ladies use in play on some of the shots in these conditions. It's bringing back some memories.

Oh Jenny Shin! THAT is how you play a wedge into the wind with a backstop. Gawgeous.

i can't watch because the wife has the tv right now :cautious:

This is golf😂😂 .... blow ye big bastard wind blow 💨💨💨
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

charley playing some good golf alongside ariyah this morning...pedersen struggled on the front 9...would like to see her get back on it on the back 9.

greens ginormous but the roll out is real.

20210814_083248.jpg

re-starting since i had to step out...you know there's good winds when they keep panning to kite surfers

Congratulations on your first win, Ryan O'Toole.

The wind dying down made it a little less exciting but o'toole played well... Much more entertaining than the Wyndham for sure

Back