Truvis Immortal with Budget Golf: 2019 THP Championship

You got me into this Finley thing, hopefully you help me get redemption and defend...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The dates work for me on this one and I’d love the opportunity to defend and help you take down Darth Finley.

b844e9347029a97ab4bcb22d5f202e83.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The dates are not ideal, but I need another crack at this event.........Might need to get involved. Absolutely insane event.

Yes, yes you do! You’re way better than your previous record in this event. With it being handicapped and not at Cog Hill you’ll easily do better;-)

I have not saved a penny for golf trips this year. But the sign up and opportunity here ends that today.
I lived in Moscow, ID and am basically living in Idaho now. I've heard so much about Coeur d'Alene Resort. It is on my bucket list. 6.5 hour drive away, but would be the closest THP event I could imagine trying for.

Worth a shot, and even if I end up traveling South in a different direction. A golf destination will be worth looking forward to.

also gotta say, the name of this event is freaking awesome. "truvis immortal" is so cool.

I am always amazed at the Events THP does! Design your own Ball design That is CRAZY!!!!

THP and Budget Golf Bringing it again!!

I had an amazing time last year at this event and I for sure will be trying to make my way in again =)

Play against Finley?! This event already had people chomping at the bit and now it gets stepped up another notch. This is a pretty unreal experience.

Play against Finley?! This event already had people chomping at the bit and now it gets stepped up another notch. This is a pretty unreal experience.

Would love to get a shot at him!

This sounds pretty cool, plus it's just after my birthday.

This will definitely be in my radar!

Will need another oil change i imagine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I’d happily pick you up on the way if we were so lucky friend.

THP, Budget Golf & Callaway, WOW!!! If this don't get you a Excited you need help.

No chance on 30+ hours haha, I'd happily get on the plane for that.

Cornfields and open plains don’t do it for you? Definitely a long drive but would get to see a part of the country I’ve never been to before. Cross a few more states off the list.

Man, this event keeps getting better and better...unreal!!!

@JB - is the Truvis aspect of this event taking the place of the previously mentioned "Truvis King" attraction? (edit - never mind, saw your post in the events thread...good stuff)

Man, this event keeps getting better and better...unreal!!!

@JB - is the Truvis aspect of this event taking the place of the previously mentioned "Truvis King" attraction?

Not really taking the place of, more combining two awesome things into one.

This is a must enter. That z80 rangefinder is an incredible prize on it's own and the rest of the prizes and swag here kick it up to absurd levels!

...not to mention the amazing venue, the epicness of the event itself (last year had a great buildup to the event), and Darth Finley himself coming out to challenge the teams. What a way to raise the bar!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This is going to be such an incredible event. Can't wait for the sign-ups.

Thank you THP, Budget Golf and Callaway for making this event possible.

5b839cfaffd3c500ec8a01674c36dab3.gif

I’m so fired up for this event!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, sounds amazing will definitely be signing up for this.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Another unreal experience only offered to albatross club members of this great community! Thanks for the opportunity THP!

That is a long way from NC! Would most people fly into Spokane?

This is unfreaking real. Gonna be such a hot ticket. Gonna need to stock up on good luck charms!!

Not really taking the place of, more combining two awesome things into one.

I could only imagine how much fun it would be hanging out with the Budget crew and Finley w/guest!

Back