Truvis Immortal with Budget Golf: 2019 THP Championship

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
One of our special events for this community is back with Budget Golf once again and we are taking it to another level. Last year was pretty special, but this year partnering with Callaway Golf and The Coeur d'Alene Resort we are moving to unbelievable levels of awesome!

Two Competitions in One
A chance at Truvis Greatness
Amazing Budget Golf Prizes

i-NGT6CRT-M.png

When & Where
September 6th-8th, 2019
The Coeur d'Alene Resort
Coeur d'Alene, ID

Details
This incredible weekend is open to 20 THPers that will compete in teams of 2 (THP creates the teams) for a prize list that is over the top incredible. Each of the 20 participants will also receive participant prizes just for coming that makes this one heck of a special weekend. Each of the 10 teams will be put together to create a "tag team"of sorts complete with team name and the competition over Saturday and Sunday will be filled with fun and excitement.

THP and Budget Golf will be out on the course all weekend long with everybody ensuring that challenges and prizes up the ante for a whole lot more fun.

The Grand Prize
The winning team will win a trip to Chicopee, MA to DESIGN A LIMITED EDITION CALLAWAY TRUVIS GOLF BALL that will actually be SOLD on the Budget Golf website with a portion of the proceeds going to an awesome charity.
You will take a tour of this amazing facility, see how Truvis is made. Watch your design get printed and then watch as THPers have a chance to buy them while supplies last (and get some for yourself as well of course).

They winning team will each also win ALL OF THIS
$500 Gift Card to Budget Golf
Links and Kings Leather Garment Bag $550 value
Garmin Z80 Rangfinder $599 value
Custom Stamped Wedge
Any pair of New Balance Golf Shoes
Any Sunice Gore Tex Rain Jacket

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2019 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

SWAG List
Every Participant Receives
2 Travis Mathew Polos
Travis Mathew Pullover
Travis Mathew Hat
Links and King Accessories Bag
$100 Gift Card to Budget Golf
1 Dozen Callaway Golf Balls
Custom Mizuno Stamped Wedge
New Backpack
And More

The Second Competition
Not only will THPers be competing in 10 two man teams for the grand prizes and a chance at a THP Hall of Fame Tag, there is a second competition that everybody will be involved in. Each team will also be competing against THP Hall of Famer Jason Finley and a partner from Callaway Golf for a separate prize(s). This course will provide an incredible backdrop for both competitions.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
18 Holes of Golf on Saturday at Coeur d'Alene
18 Holes of Golf on Sunday at Coeur d'Alene
Group Dinner Friday night
Group Dinner Saturday night
Team Apparel
Incredible SWAG
Awesome prizes
And a whole lot more

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. This event will have a handicap tie in to make sure everybody has a shot at winning.

The Teams
MattyDMPLS and Checkered = Purple Rain
OldeDude and jim54 = Assisted Living
Millsan1 and MoparMan = M&M
Magic Spell and oumagic = The Illusionists
King Veo and time4tim = Fresno Royalty
aljaklaw and Army Golf = The Mounties
mancest and Wildcat4life = Bad Kitty
Duffer Waldorf and KY Golfer = Derby Duffers
slimjim32 and tequila4kapp = Drunken Munchies
chefchris79 and KCSmitty = Cooking with Smoke
baylrballa and Null Nomad = Wandering Bear
Jason Finley and AJ Voelpel = Salty Slice TBA

Day 1 Foursomes
Purple Rain: MattyDMPLS and Checkered
Assisted Living: OldeDude and Jim54

The Illusionists: Magic Spell and oumagic
The Mounties: aljaklaw and Army Golf

Bad Kitty: Mancest and Wildcat4life
Team Callaway: Jason Finley and AJ Voelpel

Wandering Bear: baylrballa and Null Nomad
Fresno Royalty: King Neo and time4tim

Derby Duffers: Duffer Waldorf and KY Golfer
M&M: Milsan1 and MoparMan

Drunken Munchies: slimjim32 and tequila4kapp
Cooking with Smoke: chefcrhis79 and KCSmitty

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks AMAZING.....I will be looking out for the signup for sure.

Thanks again THP, Budget Golf and Callaway.

This event is so much effing fun with the teams, Budget Golf and the bottomless swag, and throw in Finley & Co for extra bonus, design a Truvis, it just goes on and on!!!! DO NOT MISS signing up for this!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That island green though! Talk about intimidating. Another awesome event.

This was an absolutely blast last year and looks like it’s somehow gotten even better!

This will be an amazing event for sure.

I believe this is the weekend of the member-member at my club, which is easily the best tournament of the year. I have already informed my partner that he'll need to find someone else if I get into this.

Whoever wins this, just wow.

This event had me with the location. Add on everything else and its freaking spectacular!

Damn...so Budget and Callaway teaming up on this one?

Man, this is gonna be so awesome!!

This is one that’s high on my list for 2019! Budget golf, Callaway and THP really upping their game for this one. Can’t wait for signups!!!

Damn...so Budget and Callaway teaming up on this one?

Both are wonderful partners with THP and love this community. Seemed like something cool to make happen.

Yeah, this definitely doesn’t suck. Good luck everyone!

#AndStill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The details of this event are absolutely mind-blowing.

Both are wonderful partners with THP and love this community. Seemed like something cool to make happen.

Bad Ass

Looks incredible, if I wasn't losing 2 full days traveling it would be on the go list. No easy way to get there from here.

Two of my favorite companies. This sounds so over the top good.

This looks AMAZING.....I will be looking out for the signup for sure.

Thanks again THP, Budget Golf and Callaway.

Budget and Callaway blowing our socks off again.

Good Grief, what an awesome event. That's the same weekend as my buddies golf trip :sad:

I want in this for like 100 reasons. Can't wait for signups!!

Sweet! Budget Golf ... in COOL weather! If they'll have me back, I'd love to tackle this golf course.

Back