Trying to Break 100

had a terrible personal day (had to let our dog go after a 1.5yr long battle with seizures :cry:)...couldn't sit at home so I played 9 to keep my mind occupied rather than sit on the couch (where he'd sit with me)...as sad as I was (am), i played a little better...still shot a 46 but I made a few pars, had some birdie opportunities, hit the driver fairly straight so that was a relief from our morning

PW to the green, 10ft from the pin...two putted for par :/
index.php

So sorry about your pet. Been there. It’s a tough decision. Good to get out and do something. I’m sure your buddy would want you to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunday at 1:00 is my lesson/fitting/lesson

Enjoy the process. It will enhance the overall outcome.

for all the crap I give you, I’m legit excited for you! Hopefully you and the instructor click, and you can get the last little bit of your game polished up. I think you’re pretty close, you’ve got a solid swing and you can definitely hit the ball well.

had a terrible personal day (had to let our dog go after a 1.5yr long battle with seizures :cry:)...couldn't sit at home so I played 9 to keep my mind occupied rather than sit on the couch (where he'd sit with me)...as sad as I was (am), i played a little better...still shot a 46 but I made a few pars, had some birdie opportunities, hit the driver fairly straight so that was a relief from our morning

index.php

sorry to hear about your loss.

had a terrible personal day (had to let our dog go after a 1.5yr long battle with seizures :cry:)...couldn't sit at home so I played 9 to keep my mind occupied rather than sit on the couch (where he'd sit with me)...as sad as I was (am)

my deepest sympathies.

for all the crap I give you, I’m legit excited for you! Hopefully you and the instructor click, and you can get the last little bit of your game polished up. I think you’re pretty close, you’ve got a solid swing and you can definitely hit the ball well.

Thanks, Dave! All I want is to hit a little bit further, and a lot more consistently. I’m at that stage where the 15-30 shots I just piss away should not happen. Now that I think about it,I should just hit my 7-iron all the time, then putt. Make the bag a lot lighter as well.

Thanks, Dave! All I want is to hit a little bit further, and a lot more consistently. I’m at that stage where the 15-30 shots I just piss away should not happen. Now that I think about it,I should just hit my 7-iron all the time, then putt. Make the bag a lot lighter as well.

If I was a Hamfist I would ask my instructor about fitting the set of OL irons I have to my swing, and seeing if I couldn’t get them closer to my pings. But I’m not a Hamfist of course.

Who convinced you to get a fitting??

I've done two of them and they're a lot of fun. Hit as many different clubs/combos as you want. Don't be shy about wanting to try something if you feel like it.

Sorry for your loss @chile

@Hamfist good luck with the fitting/lesson, don't forget to let us all know how it goes and I hope you find something that helps

index.php

Sorry for your loss @chile I've been been through it with 3 dogs and it never gets easier. As my father used to say " Gods cruelest act is that a man should out live his children and dog". Lost the one in my avatar a year ago August and still miss my buddy! ?

If I was a Hamfist I would ask my instructor about fitting the set of OL irons I have to my swing, and seeing if I couldn’t get them closer to my pings. But I’m not a Hamfist of course.
That plan has merit. I'll shoot him an email about that.

Who convinced you to get a fitting??

I've done two of them and they're a lot of fun. Hit as many different clubs/combos as you want. Don't be shy about wanting to try something if you feel like it.
I was assaulted on many fronts, led primarily by a hate-filled young lady who is currently in Illinois.

That plan has merit. I'll shoot him an email about that.
Edit: wonder what the result of shortening them would be, since all of the shaft flexes, head weights, lie angles, and such are engineered to the length.

Edit: wonder what the result of shortening them would be, since all of the shaft flexes, head weights, lie angles, and such are engineered to the length.

This is discussed in our recent podcast about One Length and has been in the thread as well.

had a terrible personal day (had to let our dog go after a 1.5yr long battle with seizures
So sorry for your loss. Have been in that position and making the same decision.

I was assaulted on many fronts, led primarily by a hate-filled young lady who is currently in Illinois.

She’s always nice to me. Must have been the Portillo’s...

e9843612b681f66182c590d44679565c.jpg

I am trying to decide if I want to get the 4i in OL or get it in standard length...I want something longer than my 5 since every time I look at my hybrid, I am repulsed by our less than stellar work relationship ;)...I guess what i'm really looking for is a long iron for the FW...I mean, I could always WORK at getting better with my 3FW and 4H but that doesn't justify BUYING another club :rolleyes:

I am trying to decide if I want to get the 4i in OL or get it in standard length...I want something longer than my 5 since every time I look at my hybrid, I am repulsed by our less than stellar work relationship ;)...I guess what i'm really looking for is a long iron for the FW...I mean, I could always WORK at getting better with my 3FW and 4H but that doesn't justify BUYING another club :rolleyes:
If it helps, I really like the OL hybrids. A lot.

Ever thought of trying a 7W? it replaced my 4 iron and was a go to club. Easy to launch and good distance.

Ever thought of trying a 7W? it replaced my 4 iron and was a go to club. Easy to launch and good distance.

My 7W is currently on the bench. 1 decent shot out of every 10 is not a good average.

I’m headed to the golf dome tomorrow and Saturday. Have a lesson on Saturday.

9fda0955fe1dd0509825ed6c71467a84.jpg

Sent this to Space Bandito today to work his magic...

598b19951aa49bec02f1a332071e5072.jpg

8001ac5d960fa6b7a47d032dbf22ceb3.jpg

01f78d7c2afa87f8f71a542d179fd443.jpg

I’m headed to the golf dome tomorrow and Saturday. Have a lesson on Saturday.

9fda0955fe1dd0509825ed6c71467a84.jpg

Sent this to Space Bandito today to work his magic...

598b19951aa49bec02f1a332071e5072.jpg

8001ac5d960fa6b7a47d032dbf22ceb3.jpg

01f78d7c2afa87f8f71a542d179fd443.jpg

Purple sparkles in honor of Prince?

Back