Tuna's "There's a baby on the way" Sale - Drivers/Fairway/Irons/Shafts

Super Tuna

You can't scale this!
Reaction score
Handicap
Greetings! So with a baby on the way it's time to see if some of these clubs can find themselves a new home to pay for scary things like a crib and such. Oh my... Anyways here they are. Prices including shipping to the US/Canada. Don't like the number? Make me an offer as I'm motivated for things to move on. Drivers first then the 3 wood, irons and finally shafts. Please PM me if you have any questions or need any further pictures.

Taylormade R9 Super Deep TP - 9.5 Loft - Right Handed - Upgraded Aldila SNV6 (stiff flex. NV shaft with the Voodoo tech) - Has a 16g and a 1g weight - No head cover - $140
P1020985.jpg
P1020986.jpg
P1020980.jpg

Last edited:
Great stuff here! Those Mizuno's were almost mine but the shafts are too heavy for my liking. GLWS and congrats on the baby.

Mike

Hmm.. that Oban would be mine if I was in the green.. GLWS, you have some really nice stuff, and good luck with the baby, congratulations.

Last edited:
Titleist 909 is gone.

how much for the mizuno irons?

I wish I had a spare $150... GLWS and congrats on the baby dude.

Cheers guys! Rather scary but I'm kind of excited at the same time. We'll see how it goes.

Ice: I'm open to offers mate if things free up for you.

Congrats on the baby Super Tuna!

Congrats, Tuna! Don't worry, a new baby only costs like $1 billion to equip. But, on the bright side, that's only $900 million Canadian, haha :)

Cheers guys! Rather scary but I'm kind of excited at the same time. We'll see how it goes.

Ice: I'm open to offers mate if things free up for you.

I;d love to take you up on that... but I'm not gonna offend you with a really low offer. Someone will snag it up!

I;d love to take you up on that... but I'm not gonna offend you with a really low offer. Someone will snag it up!

Worst he can do is say no.

He worked with me on the price for the 909

Trade you an infant car seat with a base for the Miyazaki! Hahahaha!

Edit: Sorry, forgot to say congrats!!!!

The Kusala Blue will be going to a new home.

No interest in the K15 or the VR Pro eh? Interesting.

congrats on the baby!!

The club I got almost looked like it was almost never hit so no one should have any concerns there imo

Fuji's gone
$10 drop off the K15 and the SuperDeep
$20 drop off the MX200's

Hmmm vr pro!?!? With my fab shaft! Hmmm

Bye bye Devotion!

$170 for the Mizzie's now!
Someone has to be able to give them a good home.

Back