TV Shows - The Binge Watching Thread

Homeland

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freaking awesome show

I almost done with season 1 and I'm hooked. I'm thinking this going to be my go to show now for lunch hour watching

I still need to watch Breaking Bad....can't wait for the new season of House of Cards!

Shameless the US version

such a good show! they kinda stray from the funny/quirky but still serious and heart-warming to full-on snot-bubble crying and no hope for humanity. the encouraging constant throughout the show is how hot emmy rossum is.

Shameless the US version

such a good show! they kinda stray from the funny/quirky but still serious and heart-warming to full-on snot-bubble crying and no hope for humanity. the encouraging constant throughout the show is how hot emmy rossum is.

I need to catch up on this for sure. Watched the first couple seasons and loved it for the most part. I agree though, there are times when the characters just absolutely get dragged through the dirt behind a wagon. Fiona is a frequent victim...but like any good (bad?) Gallagher, there is some of it that's her own damn fault.

How do you watch the Showtime Shows without a subscription??? I tried to watch Shameless on Amazon and it wanted my subscriber info.

How do you watch the Showtime Shows without a subscription??? I tried to watch Shameless on Amazon and it wanted my subscriber info.

Haven't figured it out yet myself. I had a buddy in WA who bought everything ever on Bluray and so I mooched the seasons off him haha. I think I'm like 2 seasons behind now though.

it's back on netflix, but not every season

Mad men is my show right now. Can't believe I didn't watch it until now.

Stranger Things, going through watching it a second time already. Just a great show.

I'm watching The Strain season one right now.

I sent you a PM about that.

Agreed. The middle of season 4 was rough.
I need to catch up on this for sure. Watched the first couple seasons and loved it for the most part. I agree though, there are times when the characters just absolutely get dragged through the dirt behind a wagon. Fiona is a frequent victim...but like any good (bad?) Gallagher, there is some of it that's her own damn fault.
Some times I feel like I should have been born into that family.

Peaky Blinders, check it out.... great acting it is awesome!

Have been watching The Night Of on HBO. Watched 5 episodes in 3 days. Really good acting and interesting plotline so far. Believe there are 8 eps.

I'm looking forward to the new fall seasons to start dropping on the networks, as usually when that happens the seasons from LAST year start dropping on Netflix.

Orange is the New Black - Don't be fooled into thinking that it is just a "women in prison series". Great cast, great acting, great story lines, great character development. I love how they have the flashbacks showing each of the women's life before prison and what they did to end up there. I went in thinking the worst but gave it a shot based on reviews. I am happy to say that everything I thought about the show before I watched it was wrong! Don't be judgemental, give it a shot...you'll be surprised just how good it is. Season 4 just ended with a cliffhanger!

Starting up Stranger Things.

Back