TV Shows - The Binge Watching Thread

I watch breaking bad last year on flights to Vegas. I got through the entire series in 4 round trips.
House of cards season 4 in two days
Orange is the new Panda 3 eps at a time
May have to start the Wire (never got into it)

I watch breaking bad last year on flights to Vegas. I got through the entire series in 4 round trips.
House of cards season 4 in two days
Orange is the new Panda 3 eps at a time
May have to start the Wire (never got into it)
I need to find House of Cards. It's on Netflix right? Might be worth the subscription just for it.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I need to find House of Cards. It's on Netflix right? Might be worth the subscription just for it.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Yes Netflix, so with the subscription

I forgot I watched Banshee when I was laid up with hip recovery

Just did this for Season 1 of Ballers.

House of Cards, working on catching up for two months!!

Daredevil right now

I started Season 2 last night, turned it off midway thru the 2nd episode. Will give it another shot.

Give it another shot. I'm really enjoying it about halfway through.

After hearing Harry Arnett mention Better Call Saul on the THP radio show yesterday, I plan to binge it here shortly. Not typically a fan of spin offs but we will see.

I'm starting Ray Donovan tonight.

After hearing Harry Arnett mention Better Call Saul on the THP radio show yesterday, I plan to binge it here shortly. Not typically a fan of spin offs but we will see.

I thought the same thing. It's very good. A tad slow to begin with, but picks up.

Need to check out breaking bad and oitnb.

Watched HOC season 4 in 3 days.

In the last year I've binged on these.

Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Scrubs
Cheers
The Office
House(ongoing)
Criminal Minds(ongoing)

I need to start House of Cards. Will probably do that once I'm done with House.

In the last year I've binged on these.

Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Scrubs
Cheers
The Office
House(ongoing)
Criminal Minds(ongoing)

I need to start House of Cards. Will probably do that once I'm done with House.

I miss Scrubs. What an phenomenal show.

Breaking Bad may get the nod.
You can't go wrong with any of the three (Sopranos, The Wire, Breaking Bad) you mentioned. I LOVED Sopranos and The Wire, but Breaking Bad (and it's a tad bit shorter episodes) were easier to fly through binge watching.

I just ripped through Season 1 of this. I wasn't crazy about it after really liking his character on Breaking Bad, but I think business is about to pick up (I haven't started/not currently watching Season 2 live).

Started S2 of Daredevil. Also watching Second Chance

I miss Scrubs. What an phenomenal show.

Really was. I watched it now and then when it was on air. I'm glad I went back and binged it.

Starts slow but worth it. Just started season two tonight. Good show that I think is hitting its stride

NCIS. Into season 7. Wife and I are also finishing up season 1 of Scorpion.

Starting Breaking Bad this evening, tried a few years back to watch it but didnt make it past second episode. I'll give it another shot.

Starting Breaking Bad this evening, tried a few years back to watch it but didnt make it past second episode. I'll give it another shot.
Commit!!! Took me a couple tries to get it going as well. Freaking loved it after the first season.

There is sooooo much good tv out there now to stream it is hard to pick. Currently I am watching-
Daredevil
Parks and Rec
Luther (English detective series starring Idris Elba)
The Man in the High Castle (Amazon Prime) - Awesome alternate history show.

All are very good in my opinion.

Commit!!! Took me a couple tries to get it going as well. Freaking loved it after the first season.

Same, the first season, even though I liked it was just depressing. By the 3rd season it was probably as addicting as the blue meth Heisenberg was cooking up.

Anybody watch Bosch season 2 yet?

Need to watch this, was a big fan of the Michael Connelly books

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back