TW Nike Free Golf shoes.

The TRUE's are fugly. But from everywhere but here they seem to be in a complete comfort league of their own. I, of course, respect your opinion, which is why I don't have them but I find them interesting. And at least they look like golf shoes, unlike these ballers.

See, I guess I am in the minority here. I dont think the Trues look anything like golf shoes unless you pile 17 clowns into my car and have them hop out to play.

I said before the toes look like the trues but I think the trues look even more like clown shoes than these do.

I don't think they feel "cheap". They just feel like Nike Free's have always felt. And I agree about the tongue and heel. That's why I'll only wear these with pants and longer socks.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

As I have said, I am clearly in the minority. I feel as though they feel cheap. Like bad pleather you saw in the 80s. I want my golf shoes soft, not like cardboard.

Is Carl Peterson wearing these today

I wonder with the longer tongue and all if these would be better worn with pants with longer socks to help eliminate that feeling?

Maybe with the tongue they are only meant to be worn with long socks and pants.....you know.....just like Tiger wears them.

You might be right Cookie. In that fashion, they would not be "as" bad. It would be hard to understand a release like that, but then again, its hard to understand this release in general, so its possible.

I wonder with the longer tongue and all if these would be better worn with pants with longer socks to help eliminate that feeling?

Skim Milk tastes good. :D

LOL @ skim milk I prefer to only skim 2% of the time

Bet hanks throws in a swift wick commercial in here soon. Lol

My counter to JB's comment is, why wasn't there a ton of love for TW12's or 11s for that matter?
I haven't see TW12s anywhere...
Obviously, I'm sure their is some Tiger effect in wanting people to buy his shoes, but there has been more hype around this shoe than any of his others. I think speaks more to the type of shoe this is, since its so different.

My counter to JB's comment is, why wasn't there a ton of love for TW12's or 11s for that matter?
Obviously, I'm sure their is some Tiger effect in wanting people to buy his shoes, but there has been more hype around this shoe than any of his others. I think speaks more to the type of shoe this is, since its so different.

Because Tiger Woods was sucking at golf when those were out?

I do think they offer far more support. However this technology will help people I believe. The footbed is comfy and the shoe is roomy. I just cannot get over the tongue and the paper like feel. Its like they took "Pleather" and made it feel even worse.

I have wondered this with the new TW clothing line. The collars feel like cheap cardboard.

Because Tiger Woods was sucking at golf when those were out?

This is his most hyped shoe ever. He is playing his best golf right now. With that theory his earlier shoes (while popular) would have had the most hype.

I truly thing its because these are different.

Because there was nothing different about them. They were just plain golf shoes since his style is rather "plain".

I saw both of these in person today and I loved the white, but the black was not good looking in person. I will be ordering the white when I do;

I saw both of these in person today and I loved the white, but the black was not good looking in person. I will be ordering the white when I do;

did you try them on breeze?

did you try them on breeze?
I did they were like wearing slippers. I loved them to be honest, I just don't have the cash for them right now, especially since I already have 2 pairs of golf shoes and having a third pair just seems silly since these are two are great.

I did they were like wearing slippers. I loved them to be honest, I just don't have the cash for them right now, especially since I already have 2 pairs of golf shoes and having a third pair just seems silly since these are two are great.

what only 2 pairs of shoes? Now that's crazy, even I have at least 6 haha
If they feel great for walking I'm interested. Just not at the current price

We in the UK, don't have the luxury of sunshine. So we wear longer sports socks so the tongue will not be an issue. Tried a size US11, abit too snug but my god were they supportive and comfy. Ended up ordering a US12, which I believe will be just right.
Seems the Tiger effect is rife here, as the shoes are sold out and won't have restock til August/September from most places I rang.

Now that CP is wearing them, I would venture to say the cool factor has been entirely sucked away...No?

Now that CP is wearing them, I would venture to say the cool factor has been entirely sucked away...No?

Maybe a bit, but not entirely. TW wears them so they have to be cool. But I still really like the looks of these. Maybe my favorite out there. The white version I mean. I like those best. A bit pricey for me though considering I just got new golf shoes.

No way. CP likes THP. I think they are cooler now.

Tiger to Petterson, "if you can't get your own shoe, butterball, you might as well wear mine". "if you wanna continue wearing them you'll get rid of that gut putter though"!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Back