TW Nike Free Golf shoes.

I'm glad you are finally loving the ugliest, cheapest looking golf shoes YOU have ever seen......LOL.

Serious note, I'm looking forward to the next generation of this shoe.

yeah i would jump on a black pair i think even if i am not in love with the way they look but i think im gonna wait to see what the next generation has now.

What kind of leather is on these. It's almost like a leather/plastic feel to them, like the leather was soaked in scotchguard for a week.

What kind of leather is on these. It's almost like a leather/plastic feel to them, like the leather was soaked in scotchguard for a week.

I don't think it's leather at all. Its more of a composite material.

Its a multi-stretch synthetic leather. So much easier to clean than real leather, and most importantly does not crease like a mo-fo

I'm glad you are finally loving the ugliest, cheapest looking golf shoes YOU have ever seen......LOL.

Serious note, I'm looking forward to the next generation of this shoe.

Yea, I should never doubt what Nike does when it comes to shoes the past few years.

These shoes are fantastic. They are by far the best golf shoes I have owned. They are very comfortable, great looking, and still look good after 20 rounds of golf.

I have 2 pair of all leather Foot Joy golf shoes and during the initial break in phase of wearing them I would get blisters on my heel and on top of my toes- BAD. I love these shoes.

The only con if I had one would be the long tongue area on top of the shoe. It rubs on the top of my ankle. I wear short socks and it is barely noticeable.

I've got many rounds in these now both walking and riding and they are still feeling pretty good. The only change I may make is the insert, I have a med arch and sometimes these feel just a touch flat for me. Other than that, they still clean easily and they still grip like nobody's business. Comfy Comfy.

I've got many rounds in these now both walking and riding and they are still feeling pretty good. The only change I may make is the insert, I have a med arch and sometimes these feel just a touch flat for me. Other than that, they still clean easily and they still grip like nobody's business. Comfy Comfy.

I agree these are my go to shoes usually now. I don't have any issues with the arch though. They are really comfy and making me want to walk more than I normally would. I was worried about these staying clean but they wipe off so easily and I havnt had any issues with that either. I'm really looking forward to see how Nike improves on these next year hopefully.

I agree these are my go to shoes usually now. I don't have any issues with the arch though. They are really comfy and making me want to walk more than I normally would. I was worried about these staying clean but they wipe off so easily and I havnt had any issues with that either. I'm really looking forward to see how Nike improves on these next year hopefully.

Are you converting all your shoes to these now dude?

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Are you converting all your shoes to these now dude?

What do you mean?

Want to get to the golf store and try these on. Not sure if I'm an 8 or 7.5

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

What do you mean?

Meaning are you going to only wear these shoes going forward and no other brand/style?

Meaning are you going to only wear these shoes going forward and no other brand/style?

Lol yeah right. To many other great shoes out. Wore my lunar controls the other day.

I love the Free 2.0s for working out and running, they are so comfortable, I imagine if they dont slip they will be perfect for the course

The 2.0's were not good for golf. No lateral (side-to-side) support. I played decent in them. But, I never felt stable. And, now, the right side of my foot, near the ball of the foot by the pinkie toe, is pretty sore.

Hey guys I went through a lot of this thread and still do not have a clear answer, I am going to order a pair of these and in FJ I wear a 11.5 med(normal width) but I have read I need to size up by a half size and others have said they fit true to size. I have been to 3 places and nobody had a 11.5 or 12 to try on so this will be a blind shoe order, any help is appreciated.

I went up a half size from 10.5 to 11's, The 10.5 was too small and these run small to me. I don't know what to tell you man.

I went up a half size from 10.5 to 11's, The 10.5 was too small and these run small to me. I don't know what to tell you man.
That is probably what I will do then, just go with a 12. Thanks man

The worst case scenario is you have to send them back, it sucks that these are not readily available in all sizes yet at stores.

Hey guys I went through a lot of this thread and still do not have a clear answer, I am going to order a pair of these and in FJ I wear a 11.5 med(normal width) but I have read I need to size up by a half size and others have said they fit true to size. I have been to 3 places and nobody had a 11.5 or 12 to try on so this will be a blind shoe order, any help is appreciated.

To be on the safe side, I would go .5 UP. Any difference in size can be rectified with thicker socks if needed. As stated, these fit very snug.
I wore my TW 2009 for the 1st time in a while, and while they were excellent they simply were not in the same league as the TW13's golf shoe wise.

To be on the safe side, I would go .5 UP. Any difference in size can be rectified with thicker socks if needed. As stated, these fit very snug.
I wore my TW 2009 for the 1st time in a while, and while they were excellent they simply were not in the same league as the TW13's golf shoe wise.
I did go a half size up, went with a 12. I was going to go through Blind9 like I do 99% of the time for my orders but they were out and not sure when they were getting more so I ordered through Golf Discount, they had the 12 medium in stock. This will be the last weekend I play in my FJ's, both shoes are ripped at the seams and my feet are starting to get wet while playing.

Your may think about going to a sports store and trying on the Free running shoes to see what size you wear in those.

Your may think about going to a sports store and trying on the Free running shoes to see what size you wear in those.
To late for that haha, Im pretty sure the 12 will be perfect, the 11.5 in the FJ were pretty snug anyway.

So size wise what do you guys recommend? I am a 12 in all my other Nike shoes, but these dont go to 12.5 I would have to go 13. That seems like it might be too big. Maybe a 12w?

i bought my normal sneaker size and i havn't had any issues.

i bought my normal sneaker size and i havn't had any issues.

+1. I wear a size 8 Nike sneaker and that is what I got in these. I have worn them the past few times going to the range and I am in love. Extremely comfortable. My first round will be tomorrow

Back