TW Nike Free Golf shoes.

Well I need a black pair of shoes to fit into my collection and to go with my outfits better but day-um it's hard not to get white.

These are amazing jake. Incredible old shoes.

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

Watching the LPGA last night and looks like Pettersen is wearing a ladies version of the TW frees..

These are amazing jake. Incredible old shoes.

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

This was supposed to say GOLF shoes.

I'm kind of cheap and buy cheap golf shoes but these are ones I will buy and buy again. Worth the money 100%

Got these today for $109 at World Golf Village. Went white and can't wait to get them in the rotation.

Got these today for $109 at World Golf Village. Went white and can't wait to get them in the rotation.

109?!?!?! Where????

Sometimes I just like to make wild assumptions and see if I'm right.

I need these shoes don't I? Dammit.

P4B Free, I like the sound of that

Yes you do. I want a pair of blacks but may wait to see the '14 in person.

Somebody got some for $109.00 at The World Golf Village I think.

Velcro Marshmallows!

This is the most comfortable and "sticky" shoe I've ever worn. If you're flat footed don't worry, I'm about as flat footed as they come and the shoe is still extremely comfortable.

Many people have complained about the tongue digging into their ankles and to be honest, I'm not sure why. I've walked roughly 20 miles in these shoes and to this point I've seen zero abnormal fitting in the ankle area.

The more and more I research these today - along with trying them on last night - I am def starting to lean towards them. They seem to have a little more support which is exactly what I need.

Cheapest I can get them for at Golfsmith is $153 (using promo code PWY207YXE for 15% off)... I think on eBay I saw them in the $130 range.

Wondering if maybe I should wait until they announce the 14s - then maybe the 13s will be found for more around $100..

Any ideas when the 14s are gonna be announced? Can't find many details out there... But I would imagine relatively soon, no?

I agree they are the best shoe I've worn, a very close second is the Lunar Control.

The more and more I research these today - along with trying them on last night - I am def starting to lean towards them. They seem to have a little more support which is exactly what I need.

Cheapest I can get them for at Golfsmith is $153 (using promo code PWY207YXE for 15% off)... I think on eBay I saw them in the $130 range.

Wondering if maybe I should wait until they announce the 14s - then maybe the 13s will be found for more around $100..

Any ideas when the 14s are gonna be announced? Can't find many details out there... But I would imagine relatively soon, no?

Call world golf village and ask if they will ship them. 109 + shipping (8 bucks) is the best deal you'll get for brand new.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess he got them at World Golf Village. :confused2:

HAHA I just googled this "world golf village" and cant seem to find a site.

HAHA I just googled this "world golf village" and cant seem to find a site.

Both of the top two search results will do.

5e4urajy.jpg

Here's a link to the WGV location, good store. Didn't see the shoes there though may have been at the Pro Shop.

http://www.tourstop.com/

I have a size issue. I tried the smallest size at my golf club - EUR 41 (according to this chart is US 8. http://www.i18nguy.com/l10n/shoes.html).
Unfortunately they were to small. I need EUR 40 / US 7.5. The golf club was unable to order them - sold out in Sweden. Then I started to look online in Sweden - no size EUR 40. Next step was to look in UK, where the size is UK 7 - no luck.

Now am I not so sure that Nike makes them in size EUR 40 / US 7.5 / UK 7. Can anyone very if they exists in US 7.5 ?

Played my first round with these today and my feet never felt so great after a round. Walked in 90* heat and while I'm exhausted my feet feel great. Also, didn't have any rubbing issues with the tongue. Really liking these shots a lot.

Back