TW Nike Free Golf shoes.

MisterClark

Amateur
Reaction score
Handicap
My buddies have been wearing the 13 for a while and love them. I'm almost tempted to buy a pair just to try them out after reading many of the great reviews on here.

Mulligan9111

Go Skers!!
Reaction score
Handicap
4.0 GHIN
My buddies have been wearing the 13 for a while and love them. I'm almost tempted to buy a pair just to try them out after reading many of the great reviews on here.
You wouldn't be disappointed. My feet have always felt fresh and ready to continue playing after I wear them.

mightyquinn

Reaction score
Handicap
10.5 oob
I was in my local Dick's today and they had the TW '13 model on sale for $50 off. Just thought I would put it out there for those of you that were holding out and waiting for the price to drop. Now I don't know if this is nationwide or just a local sale.

Minarets

Reaction score
Handicap
Did anyone trim the tongue on these? I want to try a pair, but the tongue just comes up way to high to look decent with shorts. I feel I need to trim the tongue and wondered if anyone else has? Pics?

ThugHunter

Reaction score
Handicap
I ordered a pair of TW13 through NikeID on the first day they were available for customizing. There must be a large quantity of orders because I received an email stating they are delayed.

WessCook

Tweet me @WessCook
Reaction score
Handicap
I ordered a pair of TW13 through NikeID on the first day they were available for customizing. There must be a large quantity of orders because I received an email stating they are delayed.
I had no clue that they were going to off these through Nike iD. Pretty cool stuff.

Minarets

Reaction score
Handicap

i think you mean TW14's. the TW13s weren't offered through NikeID.
i did just order a pair of TW13s in a size 14 that i found on ebay. we'll see if they work out.

ThugHunter

Reaction score
Handicap
i think you mean TW14's. the TW13s weren't offered through NikeID.
i did just order a pair of TW13s in a size 14 that i found on ebay. we'll see if they work out.
Yes, I meant TW14.

I live in Texas so I customized the breathable version. The all leather gets too hot.

Minarets

Reaction score
Handicap
Just got my TW13. Seem pretty nice. Hope to wear them today.

PinoyRoy

Reaction score
Handicap
Going up!
Just picked up a pair at golf galaxy for $99! Hopefully it'll last for a while.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in