TW Nike Free Golf shoes.

sangoram

Architectonically tuned
Reaction score
This was talked about in another thread, the guys felt not gonna be released until the summer and expect them to be pricey

Two or three threads with these already being disused. One is labeled "Nike Lunar Ascends", they are discussed around the final couple pages.

Yeah, I am thinking in the video that JB talks to Nike Golf President Cindy Davis at the PGA Merchandise Show, she says they will be out this summer.

I have scoured the earth looking for info on them. I've asked every shop in my town; got different answers (aka guesses) from every one of them. I asked a Nike Rep and he said he hadn't been told yet. I emailed Nike; crickets.

After golfing in my Ecco Street Premieres for the first time last weekend, and switching to minimalist/natural shoes for running I'm a convert. My Ecco's seem to allow me to feel the ground and leverage from it more easily (ChunkyLover is hearing the voice of SliceFixer as he reads that sentence). I can't help but think the minimalist shoes being put out now will take that sensation to the next step.

Based on what I heard at the PGA show, NIKE is looking at a June release date. Don't quote me on that but I remember that its right after the outing. They were called Tiger Woods 13 or TW13. Hope this helps...

I have been looking for them too. Thanks for the release date.

I own some Nike Free Run and they are some comfy shoes for sure. They feel like I'm wearing slippers. I am guessing the price would be in the area of $200+.

I own some Nike Free Run and they are some comfy shoes for sure. They feel like I'm wearing slippers. I am guessing the price would be in the area of $200+.

Considering all of his other lines are now up into the mid $200 range, I'm saying $250 without breaking a sweat! I still want a pair though!

They don't have as much "bite" on the bottom as I like to see. I'm all for comfortable but not at the expense of traction. I'll be interested in reviews.

I can't imagine that they would be at that price point given that Adidas is targeting $100-120 for their entries into the natural motion segment and that Nike's Free line of running shoes is generally about 20% less than comparable versions of their regular running shoes.

Sure hope they are reasonable because as of right now I'm not in love with the other offerings I've seen.

If they are that expensive I'll probably just get the ECCO street textile or BIOM hybrid.

June 2012... should be around $230 if the pricing is consistent with prior models.

Good finds Gianna1025! I like both looks actually. I'm also glad to hear $179.

These are not the same ones that I had in mind in the original post... They look more like the platform shoes Nike has put out in the past...

This is great... Thanks... Looking forward to the release as I'm due for some new shoes.

No wonder why Tigers putting has become the pitts. I couldnt focus on a putt if I was looking down and saw these things on my feet.

I like how understated the black versions are and despise the massive black swoosh on the white ones.

I saw the White ones in person today. I think they would have to be extremely comfortable for me to buy them. They just looked a little funny. Maybe the black ones look better, but the white ones just reminded me of Kramer wearing the shoes that Jimmy sells so that Jimmy can jump.

seinfeld-shoes.jpg

Back