TW Nike Free Golf shoes.

would love a pair of these, they look so cool and funky but they would get trashed in the scottish weather! Maybe worth a purchase for holiday golf shoes lol

Man I'm beginning to like Carl Pettersen for some reason

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Man I'm beginning to like Carl Pettersen for some reason

Cause you're a chunky lover???

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

i actually have never seen a PGA player wearing any of TWs gear. I think its cool and says someything about the shoe, plus CP is cool himself.
Now that CP is wearing them, I would venture to say the cool factor has been entirely sucked away...No?

i actually have never seen a PGA player wearing any of TWs gear. I think its cool and says someything about the shoe, plus CP is cool himself.

Yeah he ain't...

I guess we see different people, I think he a coll cat
Cool.

I guess we see different people, I think he a coll cat

He's aight. I don't dislike him. He just isn't Nike Free cool.

Carl's from Northern Europe, he's cool alright.

He also lives full time in North Carolina. Huge bonus.

Plus a 47 inch driver shaft. He's almost Long Tom cool.

Only one living in NC could handle a 47" shaft.

OOOHHHHH do I wanna do a FIFY. Inappropriate though!

You have not seen my Razr Fit buddy!,

Oh man I just tried these shoes on a little bit ago and it was sooooo hard not to buy them on the spot. As a golfer that walks 99% of the time, I look for comfort in my shoes. I must say that instantly after I put these on I thought they were probably one of the most comfortable, if not THE most comfortable, golf shoe I have ever tried on. I will probably end up buying a white pair within the next few days. I recently replaces the spikes in my shoes as I talked myself out of getting any new shoes any time soon, but I just wanted to try them on for the heck of it to see how they felt. Bad idea.

Charl Schwartzel wore his gear last year including the Masters.

How do you guys compare the comfort between the frees & lunars? Big difference?

Charl Schwartzel wore his gear last year including the Masters.

How do you guys compare the comfort between the frees & lunars? Big difference?

Lunars=classic comfort, soft and cushy
Frees=minimalist comfort, almost like wearing nothing

How do guys compare the comfort between the frees & lunars? Big difference?

I absolutely have no comparison. I love the LCs and think these are below average in terms of quality and comfort. I like the technology and what they stand for and actually dont mind the looks, but I think the Frees are a miss for me.

Lunars=classic comfort, soft and cushy
Frees=minimalist comfort, almost like wearing nothing

Man I dont get that at all. Heel rubs high, tongue rubs shin and the toes wrinkle like crazy. If that is like wearing nothing, I would hate to play barefoot then.

Man I dont get that at all. Heel rubs high, tongue rubs shin and the toes wrinkle like crazy. If that is like wearing nothing, I would hate to play barefoot then.

Colt has caveman feet

When I tried them on that was one thing I wondered about them. The material just seems like it would wrinkle quickly. I hate shoes that rub high on my heel too. I bought a pair of really nice pumas at the beginning of the season because they had such a good price on them and they rubbed the back of my heel raw so they got sold to my brother. Thats when I decided to just replace my spikes (with Champs of course!)

The time I wore them was with high socks so didn't feel that at all. And I don't like the way the toe bed wrinkles but I don't really feel it much.

Colt has caveman feet

The funny thing is that you don't realize exactly how true this statement is. My feet are two big callouses.

As quoted before, i believe these were designed to be worn with long socks. As they have to conform to club rules around the world. The clubs in the UK require you to wear long WHITE socks if playing in shorts.

Back