TW Nike Free Golf shoes.

So far these have held up well, I've had quite a few rounds with them now and they still feel great. They clean up with very little effort, certainly waterproof after playing in a lot of wet conditions, and have traction for days.

How do these compare to the Lunar Ascends?

In my opinion, other than the fact that they are both made by Nike, they are very different.

i agree with JB they are very different. i wanted a pair of the ascends but they didn't give me the support i was looking for. so i never bought a pair. I def think the Frees offer better support and i think they are also a little lighter but i think they are prob pretty close.

I don't know about the Ascends but they feel very similar to my Lunar trainers, wide toe area, very light weight, and just comfortable.

How are these holding up for everyone? Still enjoying them a month in? They still clean up well? Comfort is still there? Performance too?

any pics on foot with shorts? I still haven't seen these on, without pants draped over them. I can't tell how "tall" the shoe is or how far it comes up.

How are these holding up for everyone? Still enjoying them a month in? They still clean up well? Comfort is still there? Performance too?

any pics on foot with shorts? I still haven't seen these on, without pants draped over them. I can't tell how "tall" the shoe is or how far it comes up.

There are pics throughout this thread if you go back through. A couple of people (Buck & Trout) both did. To answer your question, I am not a huge fan as of now. Same issues I reported in the thread from the beginning are plaguing me.

I finally got to walk around in a pair of these in the store and I came away underwhelmed from what I thought they were going to be. Golftown had Lunar Controls on for $116 and those are my favorite golf shoes of all time and I might just buy another pair of those instead of the Tiggger's and save myself the money.

I still like mine I havnt worn them as much as I'd like to but they are Comfy and they wipe clean after a round really well. I just use my wet towel and wipe them off if they get dirty. I can take a pic and post them with shorts just need a few days. I'm in the middle of working 2 days straight.

I still want these. But I am not swayed by marketing

Steele got a pair of these for Fathers Day....says he likes them so far.

I still like mine I havnt worn them as much as I'd like to but they are Comfy and they wipe clean after a round really well. I just use my wet towel and wipe them off if they get dirty. I can take a pic and post them with shorts just need a few days. I'm in the middle of working 2 days straight.

Fantastic. Thank you.

TW Nike Free Golf shoes.

Do we even know when in Aug they will re-release these? Like Aug 1? Or just Aug? Which means somwhere between 1-31?

I'm headed to Pinehurst on the 6-9th and would like to have some new shoes by then, so I have been holding out until I can try on a size 14

Do we even know when in Aug they will re-release these? Like Aug 1? Or just Aug? Which means somwhere between 1-31?

I'm headed to Pinehurst on the 6-9th and would like to have some new shoes by then, so I have been holding out until I can try on a size 14

said it earlier in the thread but the guy at Golf Galaxy said they won't have any in again till September.

Hmm, golfsmith and GG said Aug, but didn't know when. Figures there would be another delay. Darn.

Is there a delay? I've seen them in stores in Arizona.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Is there a delay? I've seen them in stores in Arizona.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

only for the face balanced shoes those ones are in high demand!

Go onto Nikestore.com, they just updated all of their available sizes a couple of days ago.

Go onto Nikestore.com, they just updated all of their available sizes a couple of days ago.

They don't even have white in stock. Only a few sizes of black ones.

I got a pair of TW Nike Free golf shoes in White for Fathers Day and absolutely love them. They are in a few stores here in Houston, TX

I am expecting the second version of these Free's to be amazing. I will probably buy a pair next year if they stick with the free concept. I am loving my lunar controls.

If they ever drop to $100 I will pick a pair up, but there are plenty of great shoes around around that price unless you want the latest and greatest.

If they ever drop to $100 I will pick a pair up, but there are plenty of great shoes around around that price unless you want the latest and greatest.

that's kind of my thoughts on them. I think if Nike came out with a Nike Free golf shoe, non-TW, and priced it at 100 they would have a huge seller. I'm sure these will sell well anyway. So that doesn't really matter. If these drop to 100 in the future I'll probably snag a pair, but for 180 right now it's a tough pill to swallow.

that's kind of my thoughts on them. I think if Nike came out with a Nike Free golf shoe, non-TW, and priced it at 100 they would have a huge seller. I'm sure these will sell well anyway. So that doesn't really matter. If these drop to 100 in the future I'll probably snag a pair, but for 180 right now it's a tough pill to swallow.

Better price from Blind9!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Back