TW Nike Free Golf shoes.

Got a chance to see these at the AT&T National... interesting shoe. Very flexible when you pick them up. Ugly as sin though.

Finally got a chance to see these in person, they are much more impressive in person than on TV, the whites are way better than the black color ways. A little pricy for me, but I think if Nike keeps improving on them I might get a pair someday!

These may be the comfiest shoe I have ever tried on. Too bad I just bought a pair of callaways or these would have been an automatic purchase!

Got a pair of the black ones and used at a sharpie to black out the TW on the heel. Might do the same to the red lace loop to give it a cleaner look. I have a friend that put the black widow tour spikes with the outside spikes to stable and the inside to comfort, says they make the shoe that much better. Might try them out for myself, probably won't make too much of a difference though.

I tried these shoes out and first round I shot a 65. Just kidding, but these would be awesome to try if they weren't a million bucks.

Got these out for a round today since my adipures needed a break after the champs testing. I really do think these are so comfortable. No issues with them slipping or any issues with the tongue rubbing.

Got these out for a round today since my adipures needed a break after the champs testing. I really do think these are so comfortable. No issues with them slipping or any issues with the tongue rubbing.

Those that feel the tongue rubbing should just do as I did. I had them cut the top portion of the toe off and fold over and stitch it up. I did it because I don't want TW's insignia on my shoes though.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Had them? Who's them? Nike?

Finally found a pair of 12s online at www.discountgolfworld.com. Should be here in a couple of days. Think they look pretty sweet. Just my opinion.

Are they more comfortable than the adipures? If they are, they must feel like heaven.

I think they are two different shoes. Hard to compare comfort. I think walking these are better than the adipures and much lighter.

Had them? Who's them? Nike?

Sorry. No. A shoe repair store. $12

Sorry. No. A shoe repair store. $12

No problem just curious. I really don't care one way or another about the TW logo. It doesn't rub me anyway so I'm just leaving it.

Got my TW 13s yesterday. Size 12. I wear 12s in everything that Nike makes. Way too tight and feel like my toes are cramped. Don't really like the looks of them in person either. To each his own. I am sending them back and sticking with the adipures.

I picked mine up the other day in White. Sharp looking and I typically wear a size 10.5 and went with those. felt a bit snug at first but after a hole or 2 they fit like a glove.

wore these again the other day. still think they are very comfortable and have good traction with them. i did twist my ankle a little bit on the one hole while swinging not slipping but just twisted a little bit but the ankle support is still better than any other sneaker type golf shoe i've tried. also i love how wiping off the shoe after every round is keeping them looking great still.

carried my clubs today for 21 holes and wore these they were so comfy with the swiftwick socks. no complaints with my feet today. really been impressed with them more and more the more that i wear them.

sure wish i could wear them too. c'mon nike....time to release a size 14!!

My friend commented on my TW13's today on the course. He asked if I paint my shoes after every round, because they were still box fresh white :)........lol

Even after 10+ rounds, they still feel new when you first put them on at the start of the round and then they soon break in not long after.
Cannot praise them enough.................

I bought some Nike Free 2.0's running shoes last week., which I believe is what the golf shoes is based on. I've worn them to the range a couple of times. They are awesome and there was no slippage while hitting full swing shots. I hope to play a round of golf in them this w/e. The nice thing about the running shoes is there are more color option.

I bought some Nike Free 2.0's running shoes last week., which I believe is what the golf shoes is based on. I've worn them to the range a couple of times. They are awesome and there was no slippage while hitting full swing shots. I hope to play a round of golf in them this w/e. The nice thing about the running shoes is there are more color option.

I love the Free 2.0s for working out and running, they are so comfortable, I imagine if they dont slip they will be perfect for the course

My friend commented on my TW13's today on the course. He asked if I paint my shoes after every round, because they were still box fresh white :)........lol

Even after 10+ rounds, they still feel new when you first put them on at the start of the round and then they soon break in not long after.
Cannot praise them enough.................

Love these. IMO, these are the easiest shoes in clean off after a round. perhaps it's the materialbut mine are still spanking white.

So far these shoes have been great, easy on the eyes and awesome comfort weather playing 9 or 36 holes. Great traction and stability so far.

Love these. IMO, these are the easiest shoes in clean off after a round. perhaps it's the material but mine are still spanking white.

I'm glad you are finally loving the ugliest, cheapest looking golf shoes YOU have ever seen......LOL.

Serious note, I'm looking forward to the next generation of this shoe.

I too have noticed that people who wear these often still have them sparkling white. I wish all shoes were like that!

I've had them for about a month. Very comfortable and most stable shoe I've used.

Back