CONTEST TXG Full Bag Fitting with Ian and MORE!

jsavoie88

Reaction score
Many of you are familiar with Tour Experience Golf (TXG).

They are on the cusp of reaching 100k YouTube subscribers. To celebrate this accomplishment, they are giving away one helluva prize package:

- full bag (14 club) custom fitting by Ian and custom built by TXG
- TXG logo golf bag
- TXG swag package
- FootJoy Tour Package (hats, shirts, pants, gloves, shoes)
- 4 dozen Titleist golf balls of your choice (ball fitting included)
- Arccos golf sensors/grips and a 1-year subscription

And much more...

To enter, you must be a subscriber to their YouTube channel. Once you have subscribed, follow the link to enter: https://txg.ca/txg-contest-entry/

When TXG officially hits 100k subscribers, they will select 8 contestants to submit their story and explain why they should be selected.

Viewers will then vote on who they want to win.

Hopefully, a fellow THPer will win this one. So, go subscribe and enter for a chance!

Thanks for sharing! Really enjoy TXG videos.

Very cool. Love their vids, watched tons but, doh! I don't think I've ever subscribed.

I love me some TXG. And this sounds like a great experience. Still doesn't hold a candle to this https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...019-the-grandaddy-with-callaway-golf.8910385/

Big fan of TXG, as well.

Not to take away from their contest, but I don’t know anything that compares to THP’s Grandaddy and Grandmama events. There is not a greater group of golf enthusiasts in the world than our beloved THP.

So, apples to oranges, but the contest and prize package from TXG is top notch and anyone would be lucky to win (hopefully, a fellow THPer).

Big fan of TXG, as well.

Not to take away from their contest, but I don’t know anything that compares to THP’s Grandaddy and Grandmama events. There is not a greater group of golf enthusiasts in the world than our beloved THP.

So, apples to oranges, but the contest and prize package from TXG is top notch and anyone would be lucky to win (hopefully, a fellow THPer).

I agree. It's a pretty awesome experience they're putting together. I had a chance to meet both Matt and Ian a couple years ago and they are just as great in person as they are on their channel.

While I hope that one of my THP brethren win, it’s contests like this that frustrate me. American companies state that you must be a US citizen to enter. Here we have a cool Canadian outfit that opens theirs up to anyone in true Canadian fashion. Good luck to everyone - it’s a awesome prize!

While I hope that one of my THP brethren win, it’s contests like this that frustrate me. American companies state that you must be a US citizen to enter. Here we have a cool Canadian outfit that opens theirs up to anyone in true Canadian fashion. Good luck to everyone - it’s a awesome prize!

No doubt. And I would be frustrated if the shoe was on the other foot. I’m sure there is some tax issue and/or some other legal reason why US companies don’t always open up their contests to our friends up in the Far North.

Either way, kudos to TXG for opening up its contest to the folks in the US of A. And may a Canadian THPer win this contest in the name of all of the wonderful Canucks who missed out on US contests.

No doubt. And I would be frustrated if the shoe was on the other foot. I’m sure there is some tax issue and/or some other legal reason why US companies don’t always open up their contests to our friends up in the Far North.

Either way, kudos to TXG for opening up its contest to the folks in the US of A. And may a Canadian THPer win this contest in the name of all of the wonderful Canucks who missed out on US contests.
On the drive home after posting I have come to realize that I may have over-reacted in my posting. I do still feel the cross-border restriction unfair, but my apologies to the OP who made the THP community aware of this awesome contest. Good luck to all who enter - my only wish is for the winner to be someone who will maximize this package.

On the drive home after posting I have come to realize that I may have over-reacted in my posting. I do still feel the cross-border restriction unfair, but my apologies to the OP who made the THP community aware of this awesome contest. Good luck to all who enter - my only wish is for the winner to be someone who will maximize this package.

No apologies necessary, my friend.

I know we have a lot of Canadian THPers and I see them excluded from a lot of these contests. I wish this wasn’t the case. And, if it’s all the same to you, I still wish a Canadian wins this awesome package from TXG! 🤪

The 100k threshold has been met and the winners have been announced! Congratulations to those who won.

Are any of these upstanding gentlemen members of THP?! If so, speak up!

78b958624c8b0fa68a4185599abc825d.jpg

Thank you. I'm in!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back