UFC 131 Junior Dos Santos vs. Shane Carwin

Danilo

Master Blaster!!
Reaction score
Handicap
17.xx
So, what's your pick for the main event?

I got Junior dos Santos winning it by submission, 2nd round.

This one is tough. We all know if Shane connects its over but Junior is much more well rounded. I'm saying Junior based solely on this being Shane's 1st fight back from his injury.

Gonna miss this one as usual since I am at work till very late. I am hoping Dos Santos prevails, but I hope he doesn't get punched silly by Carwin. It is the next fight that will be a doozy in my opinion. I think Cain Velasquez could probably destroy either one of them, but Dos Santos would be the better opponent. Thing is with UFC, anyone can have a good/bad night. Hell, Matt Sera once beat GSP. Someone tell me how that happened?

I think Carwin wins. He'll pin Dos Santos against the cage and maul him.

This one is tough. We all know if Shane connects its over but Junior is much more well rounded. I'm saying Junior based solely on this being Shane's 1st fight back from his injury.

I'm with you on this one for the same reason.

Dos santos by utter destruction I like Carwin but I think Dos Santos is a league ahead.

I think Dos Santos won the first round..

Tap tap taparoo

I think Dos Santos won the first round..

Tap tap taparoo

Understatement of the year award!
Carwin looked timid from the onset. Dos Santos looked so relaxed and kept that jab pumpin like a piston.
Good fight.

Understatement of the year award!
Carwin looked timid from the onset. Dos Santos looked so relaxed and kept that jab pumpin like a piston.
Good fight.

Lol i hope you realized I was being sarcastic. Junior dominated but I have a feeling he will be no match for Cain.

Tap tap taparoo

Carwin after the first round was like Rocky after 10 rds with the Russian!
He looked terrible, I'm surprised he made it past that point!

Lol i hope you realized I was being sarcastic. Junior dominated but I have a feeling he will be no match for Cain.

Tap tap taparoo

That will be the fight of the year!! I'll give that a 52/48 cain/junior winning. it'll be much closer than people think!

Back