Ugliest Putter of All-Time?

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
This is different, what is in your opinion the ugliest of the ugly putter designs out there? Pictures preferred….

• Staff
I reviewed this for the homepage…..

DF4FBE8A-246D-4D93-B8ED-3008CF556542.jpeg

B7A50FC8-DAA0-4FA1-837C-2424BD1D3298.jpeg

How about this one...and you could be the proud owner. It's on sale on Ebay.
s-l500.jpeg

This is a $400 putter ... o_O

lab_golf_df_1_putter_back.jpeg

I don't know about "of all time", but the ugliest I've ever had was the Odyssey Three Ball putter, which I picked up used just to see if I liked the two/ three ball alignment concept (which I did). I called it the Freaking Frying Pan, because it was so huge, and sold it pretty quick. It did lead me to purchase a Works 2-Ball Versa Fang putter though, which was one of my all-time favorites.

odyssey_triball_aligned.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

1628983924089.jpeg
Always wondered what they were thinking as this was a little out there for Cameron

Your pic ( maybe it is ) looks suspiciously like a Ping putter many years ago , l can’t recall model but was large D shape and was approximate 6 inches wide , looked like a branding iron for cattle .... didn’t think it was very alluring as a putter.👍

@X.Man please post your Truss in here so I can make fun of you some more. Holy crap was that putter ugly, and that’s coming from someone who plays a center-shafted mid mallet.

I herd that 😁

I can’t find a picture, but the putter that Brian Harman is famous for using.
Looks like a space ship

That messed up thing tonu Finau used for a bit..

This one

image.jpg

I don't know about "of all time", but the ugliest I've ever had was the Odyssey Three Ball putter, which I picked up used just to see if I liked the two/ three ball alignment concept (which I did). I called it the Freaking Frying Pan, because it was so huge, and sold it pretty quick. It did lead me to purchase a Works 2-Ball Versa Fang putter though, which was one of my all-time favorites.

odyssey_triball_aligned.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

that looks like a traffic light

Back