Uh Oh. Skytrak and Swing Catalyst integration

millsan1

I've figured this game out! Oh wait, no I haven't
Reaction score
Handicap
14?
Just got an email where SkyTrak and Swing Catalyst are offering an integration package.

149 FPS camera, with the Swing Catalyst software, that integrates with SkyTrak and records your swing and Skytrak data in one video.

That's pretty neat. I do like the 149fps cameras, and the tempo stuff, but for that price you could sell your skytrak, and upgrade to a used gc2 with 2 cameras. Which should be somewhere around 4k + US.

I did look at that, but its not available in Canada, yet they still sent me the email...

I was looking at that picture of you and the 'gator the other day and was chuckling. Man that was fun!
Glad you are on a quest to improve!

That's pretty neat. I do like the 149fps cameras, and the tempo stuff, but for that price you could sell your skytrak, and upgrade to a used gc2 with 2 cameras. Which should be somewhere around 4k + US.

I did look at that, but its not available in Canada, yet they still sent me the email...
hmmmmmmm now I have to think about that. damn you!:p

hmmmmmmm now I have to think about that. damn you!:p
I could possibly be interested in your skytrak :oops:

You know, if you decide to sale it of course. LOL!!!

Just checked ebay, luckily, nothing available right now.....

I was looking at that picture of you and the 'gator the other day and was chuckling. Man that was fun!
Glad you are on a quest to improve!
It is never ending. Having video to go along wiht the data will be really helpful. As expensive as golf is, it is still a distant third or fourth from previous hobbies, although it is first now.

Just checked ebay, luckily, nothing available right now.....
I could keep an eye out for you if you want. Lots are or will be for sale after the black Friday foresight deals.
I've seen them priced from $3300- $4600 so far.
I grabbed one from a reputable guy for $3800. Just waiting for it to arrive.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I could keep an eye out for you if you want. Lots are or will be for sale after the black Friday foresight deals.

Yeah man, appreciate that

Now I need in on this...time to start watching.

Back