Un-Official Gathering at Mission Inn - Not associated with THP

I think with my Club Corp play away membership I can get a couple groups on these 2 courses in Orlando as well on the extra days

DeBary Golf and Country Club
Suntree Country Club

I don't know anything about these courses, maybe one of the Florida guys do. But just some options for Thursday, or Sunday afternoon after the round at the resort.
Suntree is in Mebourne, about 45 minutes east of Orlando airport.

1am puts me home at 220am I think I'll look at that afternoon departure

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Here’s what I’m thinking for flights:
9F646679-F7D3-4E61-9F6A-B38CDC43ED1A.jpeg

Sunday bump

Where's @Gunner

I’m still on the fence seeing if I can make this work! I have a cruise I’m going on between now and then and then a month after I have another vacation/wedding......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m still on the fence seeing if I can make this work! I have a cruise I’m going on between now and then and then a month after I have another vacation/wedding......

So sounds like...ur in?

I will have the fireball on tap fellas. I’m not sure what other motivation you need

A new weeks is upon us bump.

Will have deposit info available probably early next week

Once I get to a desktop I'm going to start @ people on list 2. It's been too quiet for crappy winter.

New day bump.

@mikedean441 I am waiting to find out if I have to travel for work. Hopefully I will know soon

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

@mikedean441 I am waiting to find out if I have to travel for work. Hopefully I will know soon

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Good deal sir

The old man and I are looking at flights and/or rental cars to fly or drive down. Holding off for the moment to see what else might be going on.

Edit: Flights are now booked! Trip feeling real now. @OhioGolfer @Robozeo , are you guys on the Southwest flights early Thursday and Late Sunday?

Last edited:
The old man and I are looking at flights and/or rental cars to fly or drive down. Holding off for the moment to see what else might be going on.

Edit: Flights are now booked! Trip feeling real now. @OhioGolfer @Robozeo , are you guys on the Southwest flights early Thursday and Late Sunday?
I'll answer for them...yes

Yes. Thanks mike!

# 2693
DEPARTS
CMH 05:30AM
Columbus
4DPRiDANUYMcJbi5ySqXedUhOxXXZyCQT597wmMH50PHfihUSY8xBbXGXtSYV2WfInItuxYiLxIhALK_nXL7D-uj2A_IH95Q6SmVWrGPQmMqiLs=s0-d-e1-ft
ARRIVES
MCO 07:40AM
Orlando
FLIGHT
# 5125
DEPARTS
MCO 10:45PM
Orlando
4DPRiDANUYMcJbi5ySqXedUhOxXXZyCQT597wmMH50PHfihUSY8xBbXGXtSYV2WfInItuxYiLxIhALK_nXL7D-uj2A_IH95Q6SmVWrGPQmMqiLs=s0-d-e1-ft
ARRIVES
CMH 01:00AM
Columbus

# 2693
DEPARTS
CMH 05:30AM
Columbus
ARRIVES
MCO 07:40AM
Orlando
FLIGHT
# 5125
DEPARTS
MCO 10:45PM
Orlando
ARRIVES
CMH 01:00AM
Columbus

I'm thinking we might have to get an afternoon round in on Sunday somewhere as well.

Thanks MIke, did you book yet?
Nope coming soon though now that I know there's a 0% chance I was going to be there before that for work (ill be down there in mid Feb now)

And crap the price of the 7pm flight back went up again ugggh

Never fails
And naturally I'm like 300 points away from having enough to cover that leg (and just pay for flight down)

And naturally I'm like 300 points away from having enough to cover that leg (and just pay for flight down)

Not knowing what time tee times are on Friday afternoon, what would you say is the latest someone should figure getting in Orlando - Nothing later that 12? 12:30?
And going out - nothing early than 3?

Not knowing what time tee times are on Friday afternoon, what would you say is the latest someone should figure getting in Orlando - Nothing later that 12? 12:30?
And going out - nothing early than 3?
Friday are tee times from 12 to 1
Sunday is shot gun at 7

Back