Un-Official Gathering at Mission Inn - Not associated with THP

Flight booked. Procrastination paid off as the Sunday return home flight costs have tanked.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Let's revisit this 7am Sunday tee time...

Been too quiet in here. We are weeks away. I seriously can not wait to see some old faces and have some beer and I guess hit some golf balls. Can’t wait fellas

Finally got a couple of outdoor rounds in this week in NW Ohio. Hopefully get a few more or get to the range to work on short game feel before my flight out. Matt (xhail) got a 9 hole round in yesterday. This can not get here soon enough.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So, what is the smallest car I can rent and still get my Golf Club Travel Case in?
Can I rent an Elantra or a Focus or is a Fusion the minimum size (Figuring I can put the back seat down from the truck)?

So, what is the smallest car I can rent and still get my Golf Club Travel Case in?
Can I rent an Elantra or a Focus or is a Fusion the minimum size (Figuring I can put the back seat down from the truck)?
hard or soft case? if its a soft case any size really as you can take your clubs out and fold it up.

hard or soft case? if its a soft case any size really as you can take your clubs out and fold it up.
I'll have a Soft Case

I'll have a Soft Case
i would think a focus would be fine then. if anything you can put your clubs in the back and luggage/case in the trunk

Just picked up 2 dozen balls, some new B XS and BX. Let me know when I need to call in for Thursday Mike

i would think a focus would be fine then. if anything you can put your clubs in the back and luggage/case in the trunk
Agreed could take clubs out and fold up bag

Got some new polos this past weekend for the trip. Just have to schedule an oil change and I should be good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Sunday Tee Time on a regular weekend is beautiful! For this weekend...looks like I’ll be laying off the fireball on Saturday Night!

Btw I have no idea who I am rooming with...if you know who you are...what’s up! Lol

That Sunday Tee Time on a regular weekend is beautiful! For this weekend...looks like I’ll be laying off the fireball on Saturday Night!

Btw I have no idea who I am rooming with...if you know who you are...what’s up! Lol

I'll get the roomate stuff posted asap. Had to move a few things around with a few people changing from Friday arrival to Thurs (a good problem to have).

Looking forward to some warm weather and golf!

flights just dropped to $300, less than half price. Glad I waited, but hope they will let us fly out of Canada by then. The Europe travel ban kinda scares me. We have zero cases here in God's country (Saskatchewan), but that will undoubtedly change.

flights just dropped to $300, less than half price. Glad I waited, but hope they will let us fly out of Canada by then. The Europe travel ban kinda scares me. We have zero cases here in God's country (Saskatchewan), but that will undoubtedly change.
I'm getting concerned also. Are flights going to start canceling? With the panic over this virus, who knows what is going to happen.

I'm getting concerned also. Are flights going to start canceling? With the panic over this virus, who knows what is going to happen.

International yes...domestic no unless this spreads alot faster.

Wow that's a huge drop. I just booked last week and saved some coin too

So we got to face the facts that this could take a bad turn if things keep getting worst with the stupid virus. I see from my reservation they need 72 hrs. cancelation notice.
I guess we just wait and see how things shape up, there is not much of it here in Florida yet and with the weather warming up everyday maybe it will not spread so fast here.
But you folks up in the North that are still in winter / spring I would think you have to be aware of how bad it is around you and if you can travel.

Oh well wait and see what happens and hope for the best.

At 1st I wasn't considering changing my plans. Now it's considered a national emergency, at least the president will be on TV at 3 o'clock to day to say as much. Heck, I'm not sure what to do.

as long as we can travel i'm coming.

I was going to use miles for my flights, just checked - $118 RT from Chicago.
on the 6AM flight on Thursday, only 45 of 180 seats in the main cabin were booked.

I was going to use miles for my flights, just checked - $118 RT from Chicago.
on the 6AM flight on Thursday, only 45 of 180 seats in the main cabin were booked.
looks like procrastination on getting tickets has paid dividends :)

looks like procrastination on getting tickets has paid dividends :)
except I already booked - I'd have to cancel and re-book, which for $118, might be worth it.

Back