Un-Official Gathering at Mission Inn - Not associated with THP

Maybe we'll be the only ones there...

FREE REPLAYS!!!!!!!!!

Few weeks to go let's see how things shape up. I'll hear back from the resort next Monday or Tuesday with a status update.

I plan on attending unless I'm not allowed to fly or if the outbreak spreads drastically.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Few weeks to go let's see how things shape up. I'll hear back from the resort next Monday or Tuesday with a status update.

I plan on attending unless I'm not allowed to fly or if the outbreak spreads drastically.

1584130638908.png

Just rebooked flight for third time. Down to $190 round trip. And was 16k miles now only 10k

And some captain on the rocks will be waiting for you

I sure hope you guys get to do this! Hopefully air travel will still be a thing in April.

I was just informed by my daughter who works for the DOD at NAS Pensacola that all DOD employees and their families have been ordered not to travel domestically until 11 May. This is becoming very worrisome, as the wife and I already have colds and our immune system has got to be pretty low right now.

uh oh trudeau to announce travel restrictions today, may not be good news.

Things are sure looking worse, I'm starting to have second thoughts now, will see what the next few days bring.

My work is sure discouraging any unnecessary travel.

Yeah let's see how this all shakes out and then people can decide and go from there

Yeah let's see how this all shakes out and then people can decide and go from there

I haven’t received anything from the hotel regarding cancellations or anything like that. Have you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t received anything from the hotel regarding cancellations or anything like that. Have you?

No sir my contact was out til today or tomorrow. I'll circle back shortly with her if I don't hear soon.

No sir my contact was out til today or tomorrow. I'll circle back shortly with her if I don't hear soon.

No sweat! I’m sure you will keep us posted my man!

I don’t think they will be cancelling on us for now lol

Attachments

• 8118980C-A6F1-48F9-9C15-AC85BA064261.png
    8118980C-A6F1-48F9-9C15-AC85BA064261.png
    61.7 KB · Views: 42
I need this trip to not cancel!! This will
Be my “social Distancing!”

I need this trip to not cancel!! This will
Be my “social Distancing!”

#truth

well trudeau is giving canadians abroad a $5k loan, for expenses. That could cover another week or 2 at Mission Inn ;)
Haha, playing this by ear. Will see what happens.

I don't see this happening for me at this time. Working in the grocery store here in Ohio where panic mode is in full effect has been awful, be I don't see a day off for me in a long time and won't be able to take a weeks vacation now.

Not looking good at all. No bar/restaurant = bad time.

I think its just bars and night clubs, not restaurants.

My dad just called to tell me that his course in Ft. Myers is closed to guests and to members that have traveled. I was going to play a couple of rounds with him, not now!!

I think its just bars and night clubs, not restaurants.

Most restaurants have moved to a take out model, at least down here they have.

Well they shut down the border for non-essential travel. While I consider this essential, the border guys may disagree. Looking like myself and my bud may be out. :mad: Sucks.

Back