Un-Official Gathering at Mission Inn - Not associated with THP

I'm a no-go this time and it really bums me out to have to say that. Maybe in the fall if there is another, or next spring, but I can't make this one work right now. Thanks for throwing it together Mike. Appreciate all the effort even if I won't get to experience it.
Boooooooooh

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Add a Shifty +1 to ponder list. Have a fun buddy who is interested. I'll know next week if I can move to list 1.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
You got it...keep me posted

Wake up list #2...time to move up

Not able to make it the entire time, but glad I'll be able to join in for a day.

I figure Mike has something up his sleeve, but I wouldn't mind going back to Bay Hill. Can't imagine what prices are like there for early April, though.

I figure Mike has something up his sleeve, but I wouldn't mind going back to Bay Hill. Can't imagine what prices are like there for early April, though.
That's a month after tournament. Probably a lot higher than we paid the last time. Probably a lot of member play at that time of year.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Move me and xhail to list 1! Interested in Thursday round if it comes together.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
You got it and yeah I'll get a Thursday list going in a few weeks

Yeah with the logistics of this one we may just have to snag a round at mission inn but we will see what our numbers look like

Oh ones! An extra round at Mission Inn?!?!

Who else is migrating north up to list 1?

A new week bump....

Yeah with the logistics of this one we may just have to snag a round at mission inn but we will see what our numbers look like

Have you looked at Bella for an extra round... that place is amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I log in to share the news that I am now on list one and the old man beats me to it. Just rude.

Have you looked at Bella for an extra round... that place is amazing

I hadn't looked into anywhere quite yet. Was gonna try to get a good feel on headcount potential and go from there.

I hadn't looked into anywhere quite yet. Was gonna try to get a good feel on headcount potential and go from there.

Makes since... well if it comes to a vote. Bella colina has mine... I would do dirty dirty things to play there again and hang out in that clubhouse

@mikedean441 when is the latest we can commit. Apparently my Jacksonville work thing is up in the air again. I pretty much told them I need to know in the next few weeks.

@mikedean441 when is the latest we can commit. Apparently my Jacksonville work thing is up in the air again. I pretty much told them I need to know in the next few weeks.

A few weeks is fine. Hope it works out

Seriously Christmas is over. Let's go

It’s looking better for me after a quick conference call the other day, but I am not going to know for sure until mid February. I’ll let you know as soon as I know Mike. I’ll sleep on a pullout if necessary haha.

It’s looking better for me after a quick conference call the other day, but I am not going to know for sure until mid February. I’ll let you know as soon as I know Mike. I’ll sleep on a pullout if necessary haha.
I save a pillow for you if you promise not to sore.

I save a pillow for you if you promise not to sore.
If you bring enough of your rum, I’m not 100% I’ll even breathe, let alone snore.

Good deal hope it works out!!

Back