Un-Official Gathering at Mission Inn - Not associated with THP

Nate deserves double boos. I'll be in Orlando for a conference that week and would like to join you guys for at least one round. Meetings finish around noon on Friday. Heading back to Sarasota afterwards and should have some flexibility. Need to finalize logistics. Is golf w/o hotel an option?

Send me a PM with which round (s) and day you are looking at and I'll reach out to the resort to see if we can have a golf add-on (guessing its not a problem)

Would love to make it happen this year, but it’s not in the cards for me.

Afraid there is no way I can make it. Just too much life going on right now.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

I’m out. Have continuing ed classes that weekend

I do not like all of these responses today so far. I just took a hard look at my trial calendar and I think I can squeeze this in even if my case does not resolve, at least for Saturday and Sunday. Let me run this up the flagpole with my office, but I think I should be able to have a commitment today.

And if someone is willing to commit to a logo design, I can get some poker chip ball markers ordered again. Or towels?

Mike, my school schedule will keep me out of this one. Would love to go with the group but can’t make it work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not like all of these responses today so far. I just took a hard look at my trial calendar and I think I can squeeze this in even if my case does not resolve, at least for Saturday and Sunday. Let me run this up the flagpole with my office, but I think I should be able to have a commitment today.

And if someone is willing to commit to a logo design, I can get some poker chip ball markers ordered again. Or towels?

I am sorry that I am missing seeing you my friend. Just not sure I will be fully recovered from surgery by then. We need to find a way to get some golf and fireball in this summer

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

I am sorry that I am missing seeing you my friend. Just not sure I will be fully recovered from surgery by then. We need to find a way to get some golf and fireball in this summer

Almost Fiddy Plus 2
No problem dude, I’m sure we will get together at some point. I tend to find myself in random places during the year, so maybe that will be in your neck of the woods.

After hearing about your results, I scheduled my nose surgery for the end of April. Hopefully I get the same outcome.

No problem dude, I’m sure we will get together at some point. I tend to find myself in random places during the year, so maybe that will be in your neck of the woods.

If you get in my area and you hear banjos playing, my advice is to run

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Ouch, plane tickets$900 plus out of traverse city mi. Close to$500 out of grand Rapids. I'll keep watching prices!

Finally some good news in this somber thread, hope it works out!

Im in for a towel or chips just let me know

Ouch, plane tickets$900 plus out of traverse city mi. Close to$500 out of grand Rapids. I'll keep watching prices!
yeah flying to the happiest place on earth from non hubs is always tough.
ALso keep an eye on flying into Tampa as an option

Adding to the negative theme of the day. Too many unknowns to commit at this time. Hope you all have a blast and you can put me on list 1 now for a fall version or next years edition.

Have a blast y’all.

Adding to the negative theme of the day. Too many unknowns to commit at this time. Hope you all have a blast and you can put me on list 1 now for a fall version or next years edition.

Have a blast y’all.

Bummer man was hoping it would work out for you guys

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Bummer man was hoping it would work out for you guys

Really wanted to make it happen. We both had an absolute blast last year. I’ll take the blame for this one. Once we have roots set down it will be an easy decision for future years.

Just throwing it out there that I live in Tampa I can pick up a few of you guys from the airport. Plenty of space in my truck.

Just throwing it out there that I live in Tampa I can pick up a few of you guys from the airport. Plenty of space in my truck.

Ur good people CJ!

Ur good people CJ!

He’s a great guy and his truck is huge lol

Back