Un-Official Gathering at Mission Inn - Not associated with THP

Yeah I'm leaning towards cancelling to be honest.

Couses up here are sending carts out 1 per person. As suggested by Ohio government. No pulling of flags. Sounds like valid ideas.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

They also are using raised cups to limit contact possibility.

Anything so we can still play the game we love!

Last edited:
Couses up here are sending carts out 1 per person. As suggested by Ohio government. No pulling of flags. Sounds like valid ideas.

Yesterday played a Round where there was still 2 per cart, but raised cups so no one had to stick there hand in the golf cup. No cart service, no water stations But they did place water bottles In the cart cooler. I have ZERO issues adhering to modified play/course restrictions if it means the course can remain open if possible. We actually enjoyed the raised cup. Kind of cool.

but today that golf course closed down and just yesterday had plans of staying open all week! 👎🏻

Played today with the new quidelines. They put the flag through a foam noodle and put it in hole. Works pretty well. No need to touch anything and no cup sticking up in air.
6ed37674ae7fa5523f55c8c67ef27fb6.jpg

Played today with the new quidelines. They put the flag through a foam noodle and put it in hole. Works pretty well. No need to touch anything and no cup sticking up in air.

Played in my Wednesday night league today and the course did the exact same thing. Worked pretty well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played in my Wednesday night league today and the course did the exact same thing. Worked pretty well.

Should we be talking postponing instead of canceling. We all still need this weekend, eventually!

I would be in favor of this.

Should we be talking postponing instead of canceling. We all still need this weekend, eventually!

I would be in favor of this.

So yeah doesn't appear that things are magically going to be better in a week so as much as it pains me to say we all need to do the smart and safe thing for us and our families and let's "postpone" this.

Everyone call and cancel yet your deposits back (and let me know).

Separately I'll talk to the resort about maybe working on something for later this year if they are willing to play ball price wise.

Sound good?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Man this is unfortunate but
So yeah doesn't appear that things are magically going to be better in a week so as much as it pains me to say we all need to do the smart and safe thing for us and our families and let's "postpone" this.

Separately I'll talk to the resort about maybe working on something for later this year if they are willing to play ball price wise.

Sound good?

Man this is unfortunate but totally understand. Down here all 3 counties (Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach) have closed all golf courses. Both private and public. Looking forward to getting this done at a later date! Thanks Mike!!

Yessir, do we all need to reach out an cancel?

Sound good?

It makes the most sense and it does suck because I was really looking forward to this trip. I had already been pondering about doing this. Hopefully we can something planned out for later in the year when this is all over.

:(

very sad. But understand. Hopeful to get a rechedule later this year.

Looking forward to the unvirus future Gathering. Certainly sucks but it is the only proper thing to do right now.

Just made the call and canceled my reservation. Ugh

Just canceled for Matt and myself. Everyone keep safe! Till we see you again.

This seemed like it was going to be the conclusion. Sorry for all of you that were planning on making the trip. While I wasn't going to be able to attend, I hate it for you guys.

I called and cancelled, @Greg Kulbick I did for you as well. 1108710 is your confirmation

Sound good?

I just called and cancelled

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Just canceled. She alluded that she was planning on refunding everyone’s deposit anyway.

Back