Under Armour Fade RST

MSB256

Reaction score
Handicap
Haven’t seen much talk about these but I kind of like the look.

75f3d0876f6bfcb5a2159b5164abcebf.jpg

Not bad. I kinda dig em also

Those are not bad at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2a0da287a51d49a6cf287d3a590ad6bd.jpg

107285e453cf45c4adf8726f5d8881d9.jpg

Big eh from me.

When I saw the first pic, I was like, "Not bad." Then I saw the next pics and changed my mind.

They look OK but would probably be a bear to keep clean for a walker like me.

I like the pattern

I like how they look kind of sporty. One of my favorite golf shoes in terms of looks was the grey TW 15 and these seem to have a sporty profile that might remind me a tad of those.

I like the look of most UA shoes they just fit so damn weird. They need some more wide sizes if they are gonna stick with the narrower toe box.

Huge fan here

I need breathability in my shoes. These look like they might have that with the mesh?

Can anyone confirm that?

They look like good shoes.

I did order some of these and got them in the other day. My initial impressions just from wearing them around the house are:

* Sort of a sporty, low profile look. Not very chunky.
* Narrowish in the toe box. If you have wide feet, I would not recommend these unless they offer them in wide.
* Need to be broken in some as they fill a bit stiff but I suppose that's normal to some degree.
* I actually really like the look. From afar, I think they will look white and grey i.e. from a distance the mesh part will look grey.
* They score high for me in looks. I like the look. Kind of sporty as previously noted.
* The mesh part around the big toe area and maybe to a lesser extend around the other toes has that almost hard clear coat kind of something over it, maybe to protect it.
* They would probably not score as high as others in comfort. It's not that they are uncomfortable, but not super soft walking on squishy foam comfy like some shoes might seem.

I'll post some pictures later. But these will probably be my go-to this year. Especially if they loosen up / break in a bit.

Back