Underwater hockey

Templet0n

washed...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
snow..
Yes.. you read that right. We were just having dinner with some Canadian friends that are about to move back to Canada and they mentioned their kids were going to play under water hockey. So I had to look it up.

it’s like they made drowning a competitive sport. 😂

@Canadan what do you think!?

but.....why?

Of the major goal based sports hockey is one of the ones that would work the best underwater like this, I think

wtf.. .that's umm interesting. Probably pretty fun, but kinda wonder how the heck this came to be. The sticks are interesting.... it looks like they're playing with shivs.

As a not-very-good swimmer, this terrifies me.

Hard pass from me. There was a league up here for awhile… not sure if that’s still happening.

Because ice hockey, field hockey, and roller hockey were not enough.:LOL:
They have to think water polo people are a bunch of pansies. I mean stuff's pretty easy when you're up there where you can breathe and get to use your hands right? 😆

They have to think water polo people are a bunch of pansies. I mean stuff's pretty easy when you're up there where you can breathe and get to use your hands right? 😆
Like I said, they basically turned drowning into a sport.

I think it's brilliant. There's a world championship for everything!

When people say "Hey, is there a sport you could be good at" I don't ever think this one would be my answer.

Next stage is obviously underwater golf.

Back