Unofficial 2021 Kentucky Bourbon Bash Gathering

1616887850435.jpeg

What distilleries on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail®?
There are 73 distilleries currently licensed in Kentucky, where 95% of all bourbon in the world* is made. (To be labeled bourbon it has to be made in the US, among other requirements). There are between 8 and 18, depending on who is reporting on the official bourbon trail.
We covered 2 in Bourbon Bash 1. (Bardstown Bourbon and Heaven Hill) this year we will knock out 1-2 more!

Last edited:
1616956235089.jpeg

I "May" have to be out for Memorial day weekend. Volunteer signups for the Memorial Tournament are next week and I've traditionally tried to do my volunteer shifts on the Sunday and Monday before the tournament starts. No guarantees how things will work this year. I also potentially have soccer tickets for the 29th according to the newly released MLS schedule. As long as there are seating restrictions in place I may not be able to go but if by chance the state allows full capacity by then I'll have my normal season tickets to use and it is one of the final games in the old stadium before the new one opens in July.

Nothing confirmed but possible conflicts that will sort out.
Crew fan?

Back to the first page

I "May" have to be out for Memorial day weekend. Volunteer signups for the Memorial Tournament are next week and I've traditionally tried to do my volunteer shifts on the Sunday and Monday before the tournament starts. No guarantees how things will work this year. I also potentially have soccer tickets for the 29th according to the newly released MLS schedule. As long as there are seating restrictions in place I may not be able to go but if by chance the state allows full capacity by then I'll have my normal season tickets to use and it is one of the final games in the old stadium before the new one opens in July.

Nothing confirmed but possible conflicts that will sort out.
FWIW, I lost track of time and missed the volunteer signups for the Memorial tournament this year so Memorial Day weekend is most likely back on the table for me.

FWIW, I lost track of time and missed the volunteer signups for the Memorial tournament this year so Memorial Day weekend is most likely back on the table for me.
It's looking like that's the most likely dates, but we should know more when we get a chance to talk it over.

Just saw this and I need to check the date. I have memorial week off.

I live in the area. I don't need to stay at the hotel, but will probably get in one round with you guys.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

We should have a date pinned down this week.

1618270971210.jpeg

Here... we... go...

Memorial day weekend(29th/30th)
Lodging at Griffin Gate
Griffin Gate Saturday morning
Brewery Tour
Dinner
Kerney Hills or UK Sunday(TBD)
We need some sort verbal commitment by May 1 so we can block out for rooms
@KY Golfer can provide some insight here. A big thanks to @LLIB and Chris for pulling their weight and mine to get this going!

Let me see what I can work out. I might have to be at a rehearsal Friday evening and I'm not sure if I'm required to be at a Memorial Day parade on Monday. Saturday and Sunday will be clear, I might just arrive in Lexington late Friday.

Count me in!
Let me see what I can work out. I might have to be at a rehearsal Friday evening and I'm not sure if I'm required to be at a Memorial Day parade on Monday. Saturday and Sunday will be clear, I might just arrive in Lexington late Friday.
Can everyone please include whether you will or will not require the one night of Lodging. Also, for those just wanting to play golf, can you let me know which day or both. Thanks!

Guys please let me know if you will or will not require the one night of Lodging. Thanks!
I’ll echo an earlier post. In Cincinnati so will not need lodging but will happily make the drive for a round of golf if it doesn’t complicate numbers.

I’ll echo an earlier post. In Cincinnati so will not need lodging but will happily make the drive for a round of golf if it doesn’t complicate numbers.
LOL, I was retyping my post as you responded. Do you have a certain day you want to play? Saturday, Sunday or both?

LOL, I was retyping my post as you responded. Do you have a certain day you want to play? Saturday, Sunday or both?
Prefer Sunday as I think soccer season may still be going on but could make either likely work. Likely only one day with family commitments.

Can everyone please include whether you will or will not require the one night of Lodging. Also, for those just wanting to play golf, can you let me know which day or both. Thanks!

I’m in for both days, and in for the lodging/hotel as well.

I will probably come in on late friday night and stay for 2 by myself. I might book with my marriott points for free nights and just pay the greens fees. I'll try to confirm this week.

I will be there both days regardless of I stay overnight (likely will) baring any major issue with wife or kid of course.

Here... we... go...

Memorial day weekend(29th/30th)
Lodging at Griffin Gate
Griffin Gate Saturday morning
Brewery Tour
Dinner
Kerney Hills or UK Sunday(TBD)
We need some sort verbal commitment by May 1 so we can block out for rooms
@KY Golfer can provide some insight here. A big thanks to @LLIB and Chris for pulling their weight and mine to get this going!

thanks guys for putting this together!
Me and my brother-in-law are in for both.

Back