Unofficial 2021 Kentucky Bourbon Bash Gathering

Excited to meet some new THPers I see on the list. And to also scratch Kentucky off my I've played golf in that state list. Which is still pretty small

It kills me that I can’t make this. I already donated my Memorial Day to my spouse unfortunately but next year I’m so in

What a crew of great golfers. Already planning on golfing out of state in May, so won't be able to join... Maybe next year.

OK folks, we haven't had any other takers on this for a while so I'll be sending out a PM shortly to those who are attending in the first post.

Things are taking shape. Rooms are booked, tee times are made. Just a few more weeks.

@Scooby45, @Nerdy_81, @Acesteve please let me know if you guys are still planning to join us on Sunday for Golf at Kearney Hill? Our tee times are 10:30AM, 10:40AM & 10:50AM.

Things are taking shape. Rooms are booked, tee times are made. Just a few more weeks.

@Scooby45, @Nerdy_81, @Acesteve please let me know if you guys are still planning to join us on Sunday for Golf at Kearney Hill? Our tee times are 10:30AM, 10:40AM & 10:50AM.
I was still planning on joining if it doesn’t make numbers hard, coming from Cincinnati area if anyone’s looking to carpool the rest of the way

Yes sir. Looking forward to it!

2 WEEKS!!

Gonna be a blast!

Is there anything still needed to be worked out on rooms? If I come down on Saturday morning I'm not sure if I need to book my own or how things are working for Saturday night.

Is there anything still needed to be worked out on rooms? If I come down on Saturday morning I'm not sure if I need to book my own or how things are working for Saturday night.
I have 5 rooms booked for everyone Saturday night. We wont be able to check in until 4PM tho. If anyone comes down on Friday, they will need to get their own room for Friday night.

Last edited:
@Acesteve we still have a spot for you on Sunday, May 30th at Kearney Hills if your still interested. Tell your normal group you have a chance to play with an awesome group of guys you've never met ;).

Last edited:
Looking forward to getting to know all you guys!

If @Acesteve can’t make it good chance my brother can join if a spot’s open.

@Acesteve we still have a spot for you on Sunday, May 30th at Kearney Hills if your still interested. Tell your normal group you have a chance to play with an awesome group of guys you've never met ;).

I'd like to play but can't say with 100% certainty as I can't get a straight answer from my family on graduation event timings. My wife gave me the we don't have a plan but you are confining my planning when I asked about Memorial Day.

Since I can't fully commit, I suggest you find another and I will be an alternate.

Looking forward to getting down there. I've played with about half the group before. The other half I see post all the time so it'll be nice to actually meet in real life :ROFLMAO:

Back