8:45am - Paul
9am - Sean
9:15am - James
9:30am - Brian
9:45am - Greg
Bruce
Robert
10am - Brian Cherry

A couple of guys we will have to squeeze in as the times are in 15 minute intervals.

Also from the pro:

"Cool I have everyone signed up starting at 8:45 to try and squeeze everybody in. Unfortunately that is everyone that I can put in for the ball fittings but w are having the demo day going on as well if your guys want to try out any Titleist clubs on the range. The demos will be ready to use at 10am but since you guys are teeing off shortly after that we can let you hit them at around 9:30-9:45"

Titleist Ball Fitting Times. Let me know if you need to switch:

8:45am - Paul
9am - Sean
9:15am - James
9:30am - Brian
9:45am - Greg
Bruce
Robert
10am - Brian Cherry

A couple of guys we will have to squeeze in as the times are in 15 minute intervals.

Works for me and i will be there early anyway! Thank you @Wildcat4life

Stoked!

This all sounds great! I'm at 13.9 on the Grint, though I rarely play to it. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Let's go PHX!

9:15 works for me...thanks for setting it up!

So in honor of Granddaddy week. The winning team’s MVP (as voted by the winning teams participants) will win my EXO Indianapolis.

index.php
42C95BAE-CA6E-40B0-AFB0-E91791C2F72D.jpeg

Attachments

• DC62674C-BB22-4B39-B809-B8EC0412C899.jpeg
    DC62674C-BB22-4B39-B809-B8EC0412C899.jpeg
    121.9 KB · Views: 59
I'm going to drop out of the ball fitting.
If anyone else wants my time slot, let @Wildcat4life know!

After some suggestions.....this will be a Phx vs Tucson event. Format to come tomorrow but I will need handicaps so it is fair.

Sorry for the late reply. Apparently I stopped getting post notifications. My current hcp is a 7.3.

Matchups with pops

Saturday
10:10 - @Wildcat4life 4 @dunkjez 9 (8 if you play Ruby) @MSEASU 13 @tanker337 14
10:20 - @oumagic 13@Roadrunner 14 @sourmash 15 @Doubleb21 16
10:30 - @mtbloco 23 @MagicSpell 24 @robrandalgz 25 @AzGolfer 26

Sunday
9:00 - @mtbloco 23 @MagicSpell 24 @robrandalgz 25 @AzGolfer 26
9:10 - @oumagic 13@Roadrunner 14 @sourmash 15 @Doubleb21 16
9:20 - @Wildcat4life 4 @fupresti 9 @dunkjez 9 (8 if you play Ruby)@tanker337 14

Sunday singles matchup will be the first two names for the front side, then play the other opponent on the back 9.

I haven't played team golf since high school. this is going to be so much fun!

We have a late cancellation.......Anyone know someone that can play on Saturday?

We have a late cancellation.......Anyone know someone that can play on Saturday?
I may know of someone. Let me send him a text and see if he would like to join. He’s a high handicapper like me.

Edit:9:52am. He’s not answering calls or texts (night shift), so spot is still open. I’ll keep you posted if anything changes.

Last edited:
Ok. I got a hold of him. He is a go for Saturday...and another Bryan as well. I think this makes 4 now.

Great....send me his handicap

Also I would like to encourage your friend to join THP as well.

Also I would like to encourage your friend to join THP as well.
I tried. I let him and another buddy we golf with know about this event and THP a few weeks ago. Hoping they would sign up for both, but never did. I’ll twist his arm again. Also, I have a bunch of his score cards here at the house and will bring them to him tonight at work. Hopefully, tomorrow isn’t too late to get you his Handicap.

I tried. I let him and another buddy we golf with know about this event and THP a few weeks ago. Hoping they would sign up for both, but never did. I’ll twist his arm again. Also, I have a bunch of his score cards here at the house and will bring them to him tonight at work. Hopefully, tomorrow isn’t too late to get you his Handicap.

Not too late. I think I already have a change to the pairings in mind. And if I know these guys, and I do, if your friend doesn't sign up by Saturday he will be hearing it all day long.....:p:p:p:p

Not too late. I think I already have a change to the pairings in mind. And if I know these guys, and I do, if your friend doesn't sign up by Saturday he will be hearing it all day long.....:p:p:p:p
Sounds great! He’s inputting his scores now, so hopefully I’ll have it to you sooner than later.

Hey guys. Bryan#2 checking in. Looking at a whopping 30.7 handicap currently.

Small update to Saturday. This just means we get to play with more THPers.

Saturday
10:10 - @Wildcat4life 4 @dunkjez 9 (8 if you play Ruby) @oumagic 13 @tanker337 14
10:20 - @Roadrunner 14 @sourmash 15 @Doubleb21 16 @mtbloco 23
10:30 - @MagicSpell 24 @robrandalgz 25 @AzGolfer 26 @BryonMahoney 34

Sunday
9:00 - @mtbloco 23 @MagicSpell 24 @robrandalgz 25 @AzGolfer 26
9:10 - @oumagic 13 @Roadrunner 14 @sourmash 15 @Doubleb21 16
9:20 - @Wildcat4life 4 @fupresti 9 @dunkjez 9 (8 if you play Ruby) @tanker337 14

Bryon will be considered to be on the Phoenix team. :welcome:

Back