Unofficial Arizona Golf Outing - Winter 2019

Fuuuuuu I just found out that my wife loaned our small suitcase to our daughter for her little getaway. Ugh. Certainly not a deal breaker, by any stretch but now I'm scrambling to find something to put my clothes in!:LOL:

Fuuuuuu I just found out that my wife loaned our small suitcase to our daughter for her little getaway. Ugh. Certainly not a deal breaker, by any stretch but now I'm scrambling to find something to put my clothes in!:LOL:
You don’t wanna be ‘that guy’ and pack your clothes in a black Glad Garbage bag?

You don’t wanna be ‘that guy’ and pack your clothes in a black Glad Garbage bag?
I'd prefer not to. LOL. Checking into the hotel with a Glad bag is just bad, bad, form. :ROFLMAO:

Who is staying at the resort? I got a room Saturday night

Me and @mtbloco are splitting a room. Who else?

I'm staying there too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

@Wildcat4life Did you post the final pairings or did I just miss it?

I found our replacement. Thanks for helping us. You will be on the Phx team. I will update the pairings tomorrow. What tees do u want to play and current handicap? Most are playing jade.
My index is 13.1 right now. Put me down for the jade tees as I haven’t played much lately.

Ok, looking over the scorecard again. 5, 10 and 11 are going to completely whoop my @ss. Holy Shite!

Might want to just update the first post on the thread, so they don't get buried.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just got home from Phx...will update in the morning

Ok, looking over the scorecard again. 5, 10 and 11 are going to completely whoop my @ss. Holy Shite!

I think @Doubleb21was trying for an under par round before he hit 10 and 11 the other day. Those holes scare me. Arccos tells me a double bogey on 11 is my expected score. Not sure arcoss has ever told me that before the round

Attachments

• 56866B13-F3A6-4FDA-B505-2A2C0FFCE289.jpeg
    56866B13-F3A6-4FDA-B505-2A2C0FFCE289.jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 6
I think @Doubleb21was trying for an under par round before he hit 10 and 11 the other day. Those holes scare me. Arccos tells me a double bogey on 11 is my expected score. Not sure arcoss has ever told me that before the round
My Arccos caddie tells me all sort of odd things. LIke hitting a 54 wedge to set up a 6i approach on an unobstructed fairway. It does this more than once in the round.

I know my driver sucks. But that’s a bit silly advice.

Are you playing the Bear Down tees?

Heck no on the bear down tees. That was “preview caddie” function and I chose Jade tees. I am excited to play this challenging course

Are you playing the Bear Down tees?
It looks like arccoss is wrong. It’s not the tips but the jade tees will be 75 yards in front of that.

It looks like arccoss is wrong. It’s not the tips but the jade tees will be 75 yards in front of that.
So I have a shot at bogey. Screw you Arcoss and predicting my blow up holes!

but you are right, wildcat. I told arcoss jade tees but it still shows it from back tees. That makes me feel better. Like hole 1: yardage up top says 328 but then the picture has the tees way back And playing 43065A4C960-E035-4F19-AE94-8C928F4AE421.png

Last edited:
Heck no on the bear down tees. That was “preview caddie” function and I chose Jade tees. I am excited to play this challenging course
Just wondering because the yardage on the preview shows the Bear Down tee yardage.

I didn’t notice the previews are wrong tee box. I told ot Jade too. But I’m happy with a bogey from 638. ?

2B61D6F7-70CA-4465-A346-87E223C823B1.png

Just wondering because the yardage on the preview shows the Bear Down tee yardage.

#11 plays at a 510 yard par 4 for me. If the wind is blowing I cannot get there in 2.

Back