Unofficial Arizona Golf Outing - Winter 2019

#11 plays at a 510 yard par 4 for me. If the wind is blowing I cannot get there in 2.
That is the one that really threw me. Arcoss had me at 5.7 prediction on a par 4. I closed it and opened it back up and it switched to 4.9.

Arccos hasn’t seen my new weapon: epic forged 4 iron!

The yardage will not be the issue. Just be mindful of the water and bunkers. Not a typical AZ course...water on 12 of the holes.

I think @Doubleb21was trying for an under par round before he hit 10 and 11 the other day. Those holes scare me. Arccos tells me a double bogey on 11 is my expected score. Not sure arcoss has ever told me that before the round

All was good till 10-11 lmao. Those two holes will eat your lunch and show you ZERO mercy. Play smart I will be happy with a double on 10 and walk away with a smile.

The yardage will not be the issue. Just be mindful of the water and bunkers. Not a typical AZ course...water on 12 of the holes.

And the bunkers are like canyons!

I’ve looked at the course flyovers on YouTube a number of times. I’m feeling like I will get my ass handed to me a lot on this course. Hopefully, I can keep the balls dry.
Oh, I'll making a ton of donations to the water and desert gods, for sure. I'll be bringing a couple dozen balls. Water on 12 of 18 holes. :oops:

Heck no on the bear down tees. That was “preview caddie” function and I chose Jade tees. I am excited to play this challenging course
Super excited and ready to play. This week has been dragging at work and I just want to get out on the course. It doesn’t help matters when your normal playing partner @ByronMahoney sends pics today from Arizona National without you.

@Nessinator is cleaning up the house like a mad woman. Not sure she knows you guys. :p But if you could for those that do....have a thought or prayer for Peter Esparza. Thinking of a golf event makes her miss her dad. Her dad was a talented golfer who was able to win two Tucson City Ams.

@Nessinator is cleaning up the house like a mad woman. Not sure she knows you guys. :p But if you could for those that do....have a thought or prayer for Peter Esparza. Thinking of a golf event makes her miss her dad. Her dad was a talented golfer who was able to win two Tucson City Ams.
Well then, I think it's official. The Esparza Open it is. (y)

You guys are AWESOME!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
No. YOU are awesome. Thanks for welcoming us degenerates into your circle. It is so much appreciated.

No. YOU are awesome. Thanks for welcoming us degenerates into your circle. It is so much appreciated.
Never mind about that....she just put all the pressure on the Tucson team hahahaha

Never mind about that....she just put all the pressure on the Tucson team hahahaha
It is basketball season after all. So no pressure on the golf course.

I have updated the first post with the pairings.

I got a great mobility session in this morning i am ready let's do this!

I have updated the first post with Titleist ball fitting times as well.

Sat - Absolutely Beautiful
Partly Cloudy

72°
53°

Sun - 50% chance of some rain
Showers

65°
52°

Anyone going to be using the golf board this weekend?

Back