Unofficial Arizona Golf Outing - Winter 2019

I'd like to play but it seems like everyone in here is a good golfer. I'd bring you down.
Um........dude........I'm a 22.6 hcp. I'm certain you'll be A O.K. :ROFLMAO:

I have to play from the Bear Down tees for prep for the Sewailo Amateur Open the next week. @dunkjez u might want to play in that as well.

Yeah man, I'm seriously considering it. I need to log a few more practice sessions before I feel confident to play.

Yeah man, I'm seriously considering it. I need to log a few more practice sessions before I feel confident to play.

Sewailo hosts the US open qualifier. My handicap puts me in the championship flight. I have no thoughts of winning but should be a great time w superior competition. If the UofA guys play in it at least I get to see some of the best ams in Tucson up close.

I'd like to play but it seems like everyone in here is a good golfer. I'd bring you down.

No reason at all not to come play. We have a wide range of abilities and you will fit right in! Should we put you on the list?

No reason at all not to come play. We have a wide range of abilities and you will fit right in! Should we put you on the list?
I'm a probably for Saturday. I cant make both days though

Ha, as a 7.3, you'll be fine. Come on over.
Ha need to update that. My Grint HC is 10.0 and my T scores have me at 12

Not as long as I’m playing! :LOL:

We have a wide variety of golfers in our group - basically, if you play golf, you’ll fit in just fine!!

We are going to have a great few days of golf!

Good look at the green at the finishing hole. This hole can definitely make or break your round.

The only thing incorrect is the predicted finishing order that you put us in. I am trying to get my cap up to have a chance at top 6 ;)

My THP cap is infinity. So I already won.

I am unsure about myself now. I needed a minor wrist surgery that is not healing as quickly as we'd expected, so I'm not sure exactly when I'll be back golfing. I was hoping for the middle of November, but it's seeming a bit farther away.

If you need a count for rooms, I live nearby and would probably stay at home anyways. For golfing, hopefully I'll have a better idea in another week.

Jade tees for me

What were the tee times approximately?

@fupresti You really need to join us for this. :p

Less than a month away.......Get Excited

So additional info for this event. On December 7th the Titleist Fitting Experience will be at Sewailo. If you want a fitting time before the round and try the new line of Titleist clubs please let me know.

So additional info for this event. On December 7th the Titleist Fitting Experience will be at Sewailo. If you want a fitting time before the round and try the new line of Titleist clubs please let me know.

That is cool!

Back