Unofficial Arizona Outing - Spring 2020 - NOT A THP Experience

Wildcat

#TeamBlake '23 and '24 Quest Cup
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 2.6
Based on the success of the first event Unofficial Arizona Winter 2019, another event is now in the planning.

The dates of this event will be May 13th and 14th. Again, this will be held at Sewailo Golf Club in Tucson, AZ as it is a fantastic course and we can get some good rates. It was just ranked #10 best college course in America from Golf Advisor.

https://www.golfadvisor.com/best-of/golfers-choice-2019-college-university-campus-courses

This event will be different however as we will have two participants that will be getting in some practice rounds for the Morgan Cup @KY Golfer and @oumagic. So it will not be a comp between Phx and Tucson. But a competition will be set up so that both participants can get prepared for the awesomeness that awaits them that weekend.

The cost per round will be $45. I am working on getting a great hotel rate as well. I currently have three tee times for each day (but can get more if needed).

I have secured a block of 4 rooms for the 13th at a price of $79. Let me know who wants one with a PM and I will get you signed up. If we need more rooms I will see what I can do.

BBQ (or equivalent) will be held on Wednesday night.

Participants (will update as we go)

Wildcat4life - Team Naturday
mtbloco - Team Naturday
robrandalgz - Team Pappy
Roadrunner - Team Pappy
KY Golfer - Team Pappy
MagicSpell - Team Pappy
Doubleb21- Captain of Team Pappy
OUmagic - Thursday - Team Pappy
Phoffer - Captain of Team Naturday
Tanker337 - Thursday
Perz27

Tee Times

May 13th 10:50 11:00 and 11:10
May 14th 8:50 9:00 and 9:10

Singles front nine first day. Best ball back nine.

Singles front nine second day. Shamble back nine.

Let me know if you want to participate or have any questions.

Last edited:
IN.

In for bbq and Thursday. Wednesday golf will be determined at a later date. If someone wants to play Wednesday and not Thursday, I can be on the standby list. My worst case scenario is drive down Wednesday after work.

This looks like fun! Course looks solid too

Ninja, you already know I'm in. Mark that sh!t!

Sounds like I'm in. :p

@Wildcat4life that participant list looks a little "short" better add me to it!

This event will be sponsored by

97DADC80-0676-45B9-AFA5-18B93FF4C8F4.jpeg

Natural light just doesn’t know it yet. But I think the other guys will be bringing other booze

@tanker337 hey man, your attention has been requested. If you haven’t heard...it would be cool if you could attend.

Looks like fun, unfortunately that weekend is no bueno for me.

Looks like fun, unfortunately that weekend is no bueno for me.
If it's any consolation, it's for Wednesday and Thursday. Re-check your calendar. :ROFLMAO:

@greekelite I saw you lurking. Hop in, brother. Bring your wife. Her and my wife can b*tch about us playing with our internet golf boyfriends.

@greekelite I saw you lurking. Hop in, brother. Bring your wife. Her and my wife can b*tch about us playing with our internet golf boyfriends.
Aaahahah I was wondering what thread I got tagged in!

There would have to be a lot of stars aligning to get something going but hell, least I can do is research cost of flights and such :unsure:

I see some lurkers up in here, too. Don't be shy. I'll assume you're from AZ. Join the forum and come play some golf with us!

There would have to be a lot of stars aligning to get something going but hell, least I can do is research cost of flights and such :unsure:
Never hurts to ponder, brother.

I think we can make it a cheap vacation. Won’t find a better deal on hotel and golf.

Back