Unofficial Arizona Outing - Spring 2020 - NOT A THP Experience

So who’s idea was it for us to wait until May to get together? It has been too long already!

So who’s idea was it for us to wait until May to get together? It has been too long already!

I can play next weekend.
Just let me know where and when!!

I am on the shelf until 2/4. Maybe we can get something setup on 8th or 9th? Also looking at something the morning of 3/1 if anyone wants.

I am on the shelf until 2/4. Maybe we can get something setup on 8th or 9th? Also looking at something the morning of 3/1 if anyone wants.
Hey oumagic,
I'm in Gilbert too.

Bump............just because. Come on May!!!!!!

Update (Also updated first post)

I have secured a block of 4 rooms for the 13th at a price of $79. Let me know who wants one with a PM and I will get you signed up. If we need more rooms I will see what I can do.

Update (Also updated first post)

I have secured a block of 4 rooms for the 13th at a price of $79. Let me know who wants one with a PM and I will get you signed up. If we need more rooms I will see what I can do.
Set me up! (y)

I can't wait for the get together. I'm even more excited that the group of us are getting to get together more and more often. @robrandalgz I think something up north in the cool pines this summer will need to get set up. I want to see someone uncork a 330+ yard drive at altitude.

I can't wait for the get together. I'm even more excited that the group of us are getting to get together more and more often. @robrandalgz I think something up north in the cool pines this summer will need to get set up. I want to see someone uncork a 330+ yard drive at altitude.

I'm in for a cool summer escape.

Brother, I'm down!!!!

Yeah, a driver at 6500-7000 feet can...........get there. :oops:

@Perz27 are you in. Not going to want to miss this!!!

I am updating players picks with either Team Pappy (@Doubleb21) or Team Naturday (@phoffer). If you have not made your selection yet please let us know. Captains you can beg now.

I think @tanker337 should be on team Naterday since he and Sean are both Thursday only players.

I am updating players picks with either Team Pappy (@Doubleb21) or Team Naturday (@phoffer). If you have not made your selection yet please let us know. Captains you can beg now
I think @tanker337 should be on team Naterday since he and Sean are both Thursday only players.
To be fair. Sean is in at least for Thursday maybe Wednesday too

I am updating players picks with either Team Pappy (@Doubleb21) or Team Naturday (@phoffer). If you have not made your selection yet please let us know. Captains you can beg now

To be fair. Sean is in at least for Thursday maybe Wednesday too
Oh. Hopefully he can make both days.

Hold up: I am 100% Thursday player. I am a maybe Wednesday player...
Yeah I didn’t know the maybe Wednesday too part.

Back