Unofficial NHL playoff bracket challange

dwchockey13

Reaction score
Handicap
8.3 GHIN
I was supposed to do this a week ago and forgot, ooops, but here it is
http://bracketchallenge.nhl.com/#/league/126717
The password is THP
Please use your forum name for this so we can keep track/ know who to make fun of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My picks are in. FYI: Once you submit your bracket it looks like you can still edit it up until the playoffs start.

Ok I guess I will try this out ?

Ok I guess I will try this out 

Don't forget...by Wednesday. Might as well make your THP fantasy golf picks while you're at it :)

So who you got playing your Caps in the finals? We already know who your winner is.

Don't forget...by Wednesday. Might as well make your THP fantasy golf picks while you're at it :)

So who you got playing your Caps in the finals? We already know who your winner is.
I made the golf picks for the Masters and picked Willett... Mic Drop

Haha we shall see

Won't let me save?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm in!

My picks are in. FYI: Once you submit your bracket it looks like you can still edit it up until the playoffs start.

Yes you can, I have not made mine yet, waiting for final reports on Johnson and stammer timetable

Ok. I think I'm in! You guys can start harassing the bandwagon fan now. Go Ducks!

Ducks are no joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My picks are in. Stars over Caps in the finals.

make sure you enter number of games and number of goals
Yeah I was missing the number of game.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Boom picks are in. Caps are out in Round 2.

I'm in! Go Hawks!

I'll be in today.
Caps taking the Cup over Ducks in 7. OVI will hoist Lord Stanley finally.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm in. Although I'm disappointed it didn't let me predict another Oilers draft lottery win.

I'm in. Although I'm disappointed it didn't let me predict another Oilers draft lottery win.

That's because it's a foregon conclusion

I just hope the new Yotes GM is dumb enough to do something like OEL for Auston Matthews :D

I just hope the habs GM is smart enough to trade PK for AM

I just hope the habs GM is smart enough to trade PK for AM

I'd happily take that deal too. Didn't he just confirm PK isn't on the market though?

I'd happily take that deal too. Didn't he just confirm PK isn't on the market though?
he said he wasn't actively trying to move him. but what else could he say really, if the trade doesn't pan out, he is stuck with a star player that resent him if he says he wants to trade him

In

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back