Unofficial THP Bourbon Trail Bash Spring 2020!

Qwkz51

El Conquistador
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Last fall; myself @LLIB @KY Golfer and @gmiller598 took on a couple of Kentucky's courses along the bourbon trail and hit up some of Bourbon tasting rooms. We're early planning for another go at this. Maybe some different sites, maybe different courses, but all the fun and more! We'd love to have more people join in this year! Fyi! You don't have to drink, or even love bourbon to come hang & play golf!
The dates we're looking at are: tentatively April 25/26. Post up if you're interested, or if you're for sure in!

List of potential attendees:
@Qwkz51
@LLIB
@KY Golfer
@Johan185
@OhioGolfer
@gmiller598
@KCSmitty
@tanker337
@xThor
@DataDude
@jbuck31
@GraniteRoost
@MarMill8412
@Boder
@dthogey

Attachments

• aCRDh.So.79.jpg
    aCRDh.So.79.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Hell yeah I’m in!

Date don’t matter. Count me in.

Well May 2nd is Derby Day so that will matter.

Big fan of the Bourbon Trail!

:drinks:

We didn't hold you down and make you drink it.

I’m just saying I wouldn’t have tried bourbon if it wasn’t for you guys. Now I gotta find Chris a beer he can handle ?

Hard ponder for me. Seems like a great trip.

What bourbon is consumed on this?

Golf and bourbon - I could be down for something like this. Subscribed for pondering.

What bourbon is consumed on this?
Anything you want at dinner or on the course.? Last year between rounds we went to Bardstown Bourbon and Heaven Hill for tours & tasting. Talking about possible Woodford and Four Roses this year?

Last edited:
I may be in on this. I will follow along watching for dates.

Anything you want at dinner or on the course.? Last year between rounds we went to Bardstown Bourbon and Heaven Hill for tours & tasting. Talking about possible Woodford and Four Roses this year?
Those would be great to check out. I always get confused on bourbon and whiskey and how they are differentiated. Is buffalo trace bourbon?

Back