UpGlove (Golf Glove Subscription)

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
An interesting approach to having your golf gloves automatically sent to you.

https://upglove.com/how-it-works/

How It Works

Choose one of our awesome glove packages and
we'll ship you our phenomenal gloves for FREE! Pretty cool, huh?
Pick a Package
Top Grade Cabretta Golf Glove

As Low As $19.99 for 2 Gloves

Get 2 top-grade cabretta leather gloves for an unbeatable price. These are not budget gloves, but premium gloves that will feel amazing!

Track Shipment UpGlove

Easily Track Shipment

We know you are going to be excited to get your fresh UpGlove, so we will send you tracking information with each shipment.

UpGlove-Calendar.png

On Your Schedule

Whether you play daily or are a weekend warrior, we make it easy so you can start or pause at anytime. You have complete control.

UpGlove Free Shipping

100% FREE Shipping!

Yup, you get FREE shipping included with every order. No more wasting gas or paying for shipping, pretty cool huh?

No Committment or Membership UpGlove

Zero Commitment

Who wants to be tied down? No long term commitments or fees. You can cancel at anytime and we make it really easy.

Risk Free UpGlove

Completely Risk FREE!

If you are not satisfied with our gloves just return them and we will refund your money. Oh, and we will pay for the shipping too!

Just got an email today with a trial code for $3.99 shipping, gonna see how they hold up. Did the quarter trial so I have 3 months to make my decision.

We are so confident you'll love our glove we are giving you one FREE.

This is one of those moments where you don't want to miss out. The first 50 to act will get the free glove.

I made a quick video for you to check out here: Free Golf Glove

Glove Up,
Shawn

p.s. If you ever wanted to check out our golf glove, don't miss this opportunity.

This is interesting. These types of models don’t do well typically but this is a commodity product that might work if the product is good. I’ll follow along but I’m unlikely to subscribe because I’m picky

I wonder if this is the same company one of my golfing buddies tried out. It was a subscription service for cabretta leather gloves. The first glove didn't even last through his driving range warmup.

Sounds interesting, but think I would just stick with getting mine when needed.

This is interesting. These types of models don’t do well typically but this is a commodity product that might work if the product is good. I’ll follow along but I’m unlikely to subscribe because I’m picky

Ill root for them, because they appear to be first, but no chance.
Just like the ultimate golf commodity of golf balls, the subscription model does not work in the space.

Was kind of interested, until the entire video is about why I should get their gloves, not about their gloves.

Meh. Looking forward to your thoughts Icey

I wonder which one of the 4250 Cabretta Leather Golf Glove suppliers they source their product from on Alibaba.com?

Also, I did confirm with my golfing buddy that this was the company he tried out.

Got the glove in the mail, decent quality, I think I ordered it a bit small, should have at least gone with a Cadet L, but I typically wear a M/L in other brands, so I'd say these run a bit small.
IMG_4872.jpgIMG_4874.jpg

I've had good luck with the Callaway gloves Costco used to sell and now the Kirkland brand (you get 4 gloves for that price). Before using those I used the MG Golf Elite gloves and basically you can get 3 for that price and they always wore very well. I'll pass on a subscription model as I'm not hard on gloves to begin with.

Late to the game here, but I am the founder of UpGlove. Happy to answer any questions... I'll say a few things. First, we did not use Alibaba for our gloves :) We also did not just slap a logo on our glove. We designed it and our manufacturer works with some pretty big brands. It took me almost 9 months to find a manufacturer that we were comfortable with and, to be honest, it was persistence and some luck to land them. I had no idea who they were or who they worked with.

As for the glove not working out after one range session that should not happen. A little context, that will happen with any manufacturer especially when you order in large quantities as we do. Also since we designed the glove it is the first time our manufacturer has ever made this type of glove. However, if someone gets a faulty glove we just send our members a new one. Our return rate is still less than 1%. We use a soft cabretta (similar to Permasoft) so the gloves won't last like a synthetic but have better feel and grip. It's a player's glove. Most big brands state that a soft cabretta should last between 3-5 rounds with a small bucket before each round and we are the same. Obviously, grip, types of grips, weather, etc... will all play a role. I usually get about 6 rounds and then designate it to range glove. Nothing beats a fresh glove :)

As for size, I do think we run a bit smaller compared to some brands but our sizing chart is pretty spot on. I wear a medium in most brands and wear a medium with our glove. If someone needs a new size we pay for them to ship it back and send the requested new size. When we do get a size change it's almost always to change to a bigger size.

Hope that helps and happy to answer any other questions.

-Shawn

Back