HOW TO Uploading Signature Pictures

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
If you would like to upload a signature picture, you can do so by going to your name/avatar at the top right and clicking on Signature. Then you will see your signature box and a spot below that says upload signature picture. First you need to put [sig pic] [/sigpic] (I had to add a space here so my sigpic didn't show up) into the signature box and then you can upload your picture. You will not see it appear in the signature box, but if you go to any of your posts it will be there. To remove the picture, just remove the words [sig pic] [/sigpic]. Your picture is limited to 200x200.

Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 10.34.04 AM.png

Sorry GG, I must be doing something wrong. My signature already had the in it (probably from the old software when I had a picture in my signature). However, I find no option to upload a picture like your screenshot shows.

I deleted the and saved my signature. Then went back and tried to add it again but still no option to upload anything. Any thoughts?

• Admin
Sorry GG, I must be doing something wrong. My signature already had the in it (probably from the old software when I had a picture in my signature). However, I find no option to upload a picture like your screenshot shows.

I deleted the and saved my signature. Then went back and tried to add it again but still no option to upload anything. Any thoughts?

That's because I forgot to update your permissions. Refresh and try again, it should be there now.

That fixed it! Thanks Morgan!!

I’ve looked several times, is there not a LAGP icon?

Back