Upper Midwest golf tourney opportunities

MNMarc

Reaction score
This post is mainly for folks that live in the Midwest because of tournament locations, but anyone can play! AM Golf Trips ( https://amgolftrips.com/ ) holds events throughout the year at unbelievable private and public courses in MN, IA, WI, IL, IN, OH, MO, MI and many other states.

Every event is a 2 person (men or women) team tourney, each playing their own ball, competing in a Gross and Net format. The lower score between the two players is the score for the team on that hole. For the Net competition, 80% of a players course handicap will be used. Course handicap will be calculated using a players handicap index and applying it to the slope/rating for the set of tees played. Optional skins game is also available at each event. You must have an established USGA handicap and amateur status to participate. Gross and Net champions from each event will receive invitations to compete in the year-end AGT Invitational held at the Big Cedar Golf Resort in Branson, Missouri.

Three of my buddies and I participated in AM Golf Trips Super Bowl tournament earlier this year in Las Vegas and it was awesome! Three rounds at Paiute, three nights at MGM, shuttle service to and from the course, tourney entry, swag bag containing a cooler, SWAG putter cover, and an AMP portable blue tooth speaker, and Super Bowl viewing party at Paiute afterwards with food and drinks for only $1,100 per player. Each event has different costs based on the golf course fees so many are quite affordable. Check out their website and upcoming events to see if any of them interest you. If you can’t find a partner, they can help partner you up with someone. The next event is being held at Troy Burne in Hudson, WI on August 14th and I’ll be playing with my very well known THPer brother Matt.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions, check out their website, or you can also email support@amgolftrips.com

Fairways and greens,

Marc Dawson

Attachments

• 6928494E-F059-45B6-A339-A8740648B4F9.jpeg
    6928494E-F059-45B6-A339-A8740648B4F9.jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 7
This seems pretty awesome! Wish there were some events to qualify somewhere in Texas lol.

Back